Worst case who is #2 qb if Nico is done ?

Worst case who is #2 qb if Nico is done ?

For Gods sake people, go to the Vanderbilt website if you want to spread gloom and doom. Wake the f*** up and don't post BS like this.

1706785763862.png

Saw the OP that started the thread, grabbed my popcorn, wasn't disappointed with the comments.

I still maintain, and have for years, that posting/thread starting privileges should be suspended based on a community vote for various periods of time based on the number of incomprehensible comments/thread titles.

Ex. : 1st infraction - 48 hrs
2nd infraction - 1 week
3rd infraction- 1 mo + tackling dummy @ practice
4th infraction - banned to a desert
5th infraction- public execution

Saw the OP that started the thread, grabbed my popcorn, wasn't disappointed with the comments.

I still maintain, and have for years, that posting/thread starting privileges should be suspended based on a community vote for various periods of time based on the number of incomprehensible comments/thread titles.

Ex. : 1st infraction - 48 hrs
2nd infraction - 1 week
3rd infraction- 1 mo + tackling dummy @ practice
4th infraction - banned to a desert
5th infraction- public execution
No. Rules are fine. Just don’t break them. Stupid conversation is fine. Life is full of both .

Reactions: tbh
Jake Merkilinger.

But why would Nico be done??
Heck, he may be the new owner of the NCAA. If THIS information SHARED with news guys ABOUT HIM is not solidly documented he can splinter off the school’s big war to a specific battle. If he can prove his legal counsel was compliant with enforceable rules of the day, and the NCAA fed his name, not some vague reference to the school, slander has to be in play.

He would not have to wait around for philosophical arguments over the war, just this action. Maybe Donde could join him as an individual as the very visible face of UTK. Local court would be nice, since his earning power is centered here and impacted. A cautionary letter from an investor or two referencing these specific allegations should prove damages. He could become the Curt Flood of NIL while the NCAA plays the MLB role.

Reactions: tbh
Trolls pulling overtime tonight.
Yep, we have several posters posing as Vols probably their 2nd or 3rd team with a #1 loyalty elsewhere and you can see it in their post reading between the lines. They are trying to stoke the fire and poke true Vol fans but still nuancing that their worried.

Post marked safe from seriousness when you mentioned public executions. A serious comment would have suggested something more dignified like a quiet, private euthanization.

Definitely thankful I didn't elaborate with the specific suggestion of the new nitrogen capital punishment method the prison system is using......Freak would be having a dad talk with me.

MV5BZDA2MzU3NWYtMDQwYy00ZTE1LTg2YzEtOTI4ZjA1M2Y4Y2U5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY1NzI4MTc@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: #1HomeGrownUTVOL
Graduate of Tennessee 1992

I just believe Nico will leave to save the school
Ok so you’re what…like 47-50 years old. Well you have no excuse then. I was thinking you’re a troll or maybe 75 years old like my grandfather and someone who always thinks the sky is falling. If you were paying attention to the reporting, not just by Tennessee, but by huge national media members you’d know there is zero chance of this happening. I know everyone is scared of the ncaa because of the past but they are done. If you think Tennesssee (or heck even the SEC because I believe Sanky will be commenting about this soon) is just going to say okay your witch hunt is valid, hit us with all you’ve got, then you have not been paying attention.

No way Nico is done he is not bound by the NCAA to obtain NIL money. He is a free agent like every other player to make the best deal he can for his name and likeness they have no control over that. If part of his deal he signed it sot take plane rides no matter where he is going hard for them to call that a violation since it is in his contract. The fact NCAA says you can't talk about recruiting is stupid as players will get a lot of deals and they are going to take the best one and it is certainly going to be tied to going to a certain school. So NIco will be playing here until he can go to the NFL.

Injures can hit any team. We being in the SEC, chances of QB injury is higher. So who steps in if that hits us. Gaston Moore has too many advantages to ignore if that happens. Mobility, plays well each time he has a chance, familiarity with Huepelonics, experience, and time in the system. I'm a Nico, Nico, Nico man, but his lanky frame makes me worry. We better have the Bodacious the bull OL-men to protect him, otherwise he may get broken.

VN Store

Back