College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Yeah it was impressive when they were up by 28 at one point until they weren’t.

Georgia ended up pulling the line lol. I mean don’t get me wrong that Kentucky offense is scary, but it’s almost the exact same situation as Alabama. How far can offense alone take a team? None of the players for the Cats look interested in putting in effort on D, they just want to score points.

One of the fans had to tell me that we haven’t won anything lol I thought that was funny lol then I mentioned how we have beaten Kentucky more times than any team in basketball and then I asked him about there football team he shut up real quick I wanna win this Kentucky game to show them that Rick Barnes has cals number I absolutely hate kensucky

I live in Lexington and for the sake of our team I will not go to the game. I’m 1-6 at away games in Football and Basketball when I go to games. It’s been awful and worse places have been Rupp and the Swamp.
Kentucky fans are some of the worst lol that’s why I don’t want them to win ever they are too full of it and think they will win the national championship every year it’s funny

Kentucky scored 105 points and actually fell from 16th on KenPom to 17th because their defense dropped from 60 to 74….
I know it’s way early to tell, but it’s looking like Kentucky and Auburn (again) are the two to beat for the SEC. Kentuckys defense, or lack there of, might come back to bite them and Auburn still doesn’t have a Q1 win. So really it’s open for the taking, we just have to keep playing like we are playing and hope they both drop a couple

To be honest, the SEC has been a disappointment this year. Feels like it’s 4 clear contenders and then a bunch of mid. Which is where our margin for error is going to be slim in games to teams not in the upper echelon because Auburn is rolling through their cupcake schedule right now.

To be honest, the SEC has been a disappointment this year. Feels like it’s 4 clear contenders and then a bunch of mid. Which is where our margin for error is going to be slim in games to teams not in the upper echelon because Auburn is rolling through their cupcake schedule right now.
The conference is definitely weaker compared to last year. Right now,it's looking like the Big 12 and maybe the Big 10 then everyone else.

The conference is definitely weaker compared to last year. Right now,it's looking like the Big 12 and maybe the Big 10 then everyone else.

I don’t think the Big 10 is that good either. It’s Purdue, Wisconsin, and Illinois and that’s it. Everyone else is meh. And TN beat two of those 3. I think the SEC is better than the Big 10 but the Big 12 is far and away the best conference again.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back