‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

milana-vayntrub-werewolves-within.gif

So is it not like the old days where a name in the directory didn’t mean anything? We used to have guys in the directory all the time that never made it
Someone mentioned Neyor was in the directory.

Obviously a good sign, but yeah it's not 100% either. But idk if anyone else is even in the running atp.

Edit: he's not in OU's

I could be wrong, but I thought someone mentioned a year or two ago that being in the directory means they took a first step and not necessarily binding.

Obviously a great sign regardless.

While true, this late in the process it would be extremely unlikely. Classes have already started at some colleges.

Reactions: Jimmy Football
Someone mentioned Neyor was in the directory.

Obviously a good sign, but yeah it's not 100% either. But idk if anyone else is even in the running atp.
The problem with that is that most other schools have already started classes, so we would already need to be in their directory as well.

I could be wrong, but I thought someone mentioned a year or two ago that being in the directory means they took a first step and not necessarily binding.

Obviously a great sign regardless.

You are correct but we have been looking for a positive sign for 209 pages, don’t be a Debbie Downer….

Is this legit

Boom if so

Just checked myself
He’s in there
Is it official or one of those deals where he’s enrolled but is also at another school bc he signed financial papers to multiple schools
It’s official brother. It’s been official since last Thursday! At this point we can Boom.

VN Store

Back