Recruiting Football Talk VII

You're not going to talk about how great Saban is again are you?

tenor.gif
Hahahahaha

At most schools Day would be fine. Their fans are not reasonable and will want him fired tonight.
I mean if all reports are to be believed, Day told their QB1 to take a hike and hit the portal, then comes up with an offense that can only score 3 points. Kinda hard to defend that.

I mean if all reports are to be believed, Day told their QB1 to take a hike and hit the portal, then comes up with an offense that can only score 3 points. Kinda hard to defend that.
His new QB1 got injured on the 2nd possession. I'm not sure how you're going to decide that was a bad decision based on this game.

Turning attention back to Tennessee. Nico needs to be the man and this offense needs to bounce back to what we saw last year. Our defense needs to make huge strides, especially the LBs and secondary. Not talking about for the bowl game. This offseason is a big one. This team needs to come together into something special. Lot of work to be done before next season.

Turning attention back to Tennessee. Nico needs to be the man and this offense needs to bounce back to what we saw last year. Our defense needs to make huge strides, especially the LBs and secondary. Not talking about for the bowl game. This offseason is a big one. This team needs to come together into something special. Lot of work to be done before next season.
Today taught me...

Just win in the 4th and

His new QB1 got injured on the 2nd possession. I'm not sure how you're going to decide that was a bad decision based on this game.
3 points is still 3 points. You telling me the OSU run game isn’t decent or their 3rd stringer couldn’t muster something? I don’t know man, just seems like a bad showing on Day’s part. But it’s OSU, so any time they lose, it’s a good day.

How? They will land the QB from K-state, who is easily better than Kyle McCord. I think it's pretty easy to defend, when you consider roster management is about the next season, not one bowl game.

Yall are making me be an OSU Stan. Gross. I can already feel myself wanting to put "the" in there.

The only thing ruining bowl games is the early signing day. It's not the transfer portal or NIL. If players didn't have to announce their transfer before bowl games due to the early signing period (schools have to know what transfer options are available before signing day), all the transfer players would stay for the bowl game.
What about the starting players that are hitting the portal before their bowl games for bigger NIL because they’ve shown their worth (or think they have) or because others are protecting their bodies for the NFL. Do I blame them, no. You’ve not wrong, I hate early signing day. It’s just a part of it. It’s ruined it for this boomer, there I said it.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back