The Goodyear Cotton Bowl: #9 Missouri (10-2) vs #7 Ohio State (11-1) (8PM ET, ESPN)

Mizzu is a well coached team and that can’t be denied.
That is easy to notice and has impressed me. They are pretty disciplined as well unlike us you don’t see them getting alot of unnecessary penalties.

Missouri has been easy to dislike. I have to admit I like what Drinkwitz has done though. You could see them getting better each year. We should normally beat this team but they seem to have a solid team that could be tough for a few years.
I like their players (nice talent, and Schrader is a machine), but dork is...a dork. He's a Spurrier mouth with no trophy.

Funny, he bitches about heupel, and here he is with 90 seconds and he has starters in the game

I like their players (nice talent, and Schrader is a machine), but dork is...a dork. He's a Spurrier mouth with no trophy.

Funny, he bitches about heupel, and here he is with 90 seconds and he has starters in the game
Don’t really remember him bitching about Heupel. After the game last season he was asked point blank if Tennessee ran up the score, and his response was no, it’s our job to stop them. Ask why wouldn’t you have the starters in the game up 11 with a minute to go?

I hate to say it but I like Mizzou better going forward than Tennessee
Mizzou is losing their LG and LT. Schrader is gone and so is Wease at WR. Defense they lose LE Robinson, Draines CB, Carlies FS. Most of their starters will be back on Defense. Running game will be the weak point until they can get someone who can tote it. Peate is the backup to Shrader and he's gone too.

Really good season for Mizzou. Congrats to them. They whipped us and they whipped this OH State team tonight. That's a good, well coached team.

Absolutely hate it, but you’re right. I cannot believe how badly they whipped us this year. That was easily the most embarrassing game I have seen from a Tennessee team since the UGA game in 2017.

These post game awards are always a bit awkward. But a Scotch just won the Defensive MVP.

14-3 Missouri final.

The Tigers will finish 11-2 and finish in the top 10, for the first time since 2013.

Ohio State will finish 11-2, potentially dropping out of the top 10 after having lost their last 2 games of the year.

0 opt outs. If I'm a high school player you have to be convinced about the culture and family environment.

VN Store

Back