Citrus Bowl team hotel

I don't really understand the fuss; folks have asked about the team hotel for bowl games as far back as I can remember, and I can remember as far back as the 1990s. I don't really care to know myself, I just don't feel like this is atypical. But. Eh. Whatever.

I don't really understand the fuss; folks have asked about the team hotel for bowl games as far back as I can remember, and I can remember as far back as the 1990s. I don't really care to know myself, I just don't feel like this is atypical. But. Eh. Whatever.
And we’ve never gave them a hard time either right?

nothing wrong with staying at the team hotel on trips. Able to visit with coaches and staff and administrators. I stayed many, many times at team hotels. Players are always willing to let you get pictures and I got many of players with my kids (now grown. LOL)

Attachments

• Adam w JJ McCleskey.jpg
    Adam w JJ McCleskey.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 69
You see, that's what has become of this forum--or maybe it's just the silly season. I've noticed recently that people rarely respond to a new thread by substance, but usually go after the OP. Hopefully, it's just boredom and will pass once the action starts again.

I took my son to the Taxslayer bowl vs Indiana and he asked to stay where the players were. I figured it out and had a blast. He still talks about watching the team, led by J Jennings, sing and dance back into the hotel at 2am. The next morning we ate breakfast next to coach Fulmer and had a great conversation with him and my son. We then watched the busses pull out and headed home

VN Store

Back