Recruiting Football Talk VII

I guess we will see, won’t we? Go pout in the corner that we didn’t land player xyz because you wanted them to be a Vol 😉

Wtf are you even talking about? You’re championing recruiting average. I simply pointed out that will go down as we’re gonna fill out our class with lower ranked to unranked kids.

And you come back with elementary school nonsense?

Just admit you got nothing and move on, weirdo.

Wtf are you even talking about? You’re championing recruiting average. I simply pointed out that will go down as we’re gonna fill out our class with lower ranked to unranked kids.

And you come back with elementary school nonsense?

Just admit you got nothing and move on, weirdo.
All I need is our recruiting avg per player. We’re recruiting better than we have in 2 decades, weirdo.

You would rather bitch and moan than see the success we’ve had on the trail. Miserable guy I see

All I need is our recruiting avg per player. We’re recruiting better than we have in 2 decades, weirdo.

You would rather bitch and moan than see the success we’ve had on the trail. Miserable guy I see

Great but that recruiting average is going to go down.

Also the success we’ve had on the trail puts us at middle of the sec basically. And prior to Staes today we didn’t land a commitment since August. Meanwhile we whiffed on a ton this fall.

I’m mostly excited about this class but I’m not a blind homer with my head in the sand. If that offends you, maybe put me on ignore 😉

Laugh at Kensucky moment that maybe only me and @Orange will truly appreciate

Their best linebacker, Trevin Wallace just declared for the draft. They had hopes he was coming back. Stoops was supposedly working that hard.

Couple with Keaton Wade transferring out and they suddenly have a gap at the position. Bunch of fans on their forums saying they need to hit the portal hard there.
If one goes, so does the other one of the Wade brothers. Look I get looking out for little bro here (Destin), but sometimes you have to look out for the whole family here and how it effects your family. They never should have been Joined at the hip to begin with picking a college.

Great but that recruiting average is going to go down.

Also the success we’ve had on the trail puts us at middle of the sec basically. And prior to Staes today we didn’t land a commitment since August. Meanwhile we whiffed on a ton this fall.

I’m mostly excited about this class but I’m not a blind homer with my head in the sand. If that offends you, maybe put me on ignore 😉
You’re awfully defensive aren’t ya? Pout more

We’ll see how much the ranking goes down…or up. Players rise and fall in rankings, as you know, but maybe your head is in the sand regarding that as well😉

You’re awfully defensive aren’t ya? Pout more

Not at all defensive and not pouting. Just tried having an honest convo. But you seem to get upset if it’s not all sunshine and butterflies.

Enjoy cheerleading. I’m sure the skirt fits you well.

Have a good rest of your night.

You’ll see the same thing we did with Fant and Warren, which isn’t a bad thing at all.
You'll see more, imo. No offense at all to Fant and Warren, love em both; but, Staes and Davis are way more talented, way more athletic. They both are legit playmakers at TE, something we havent had in 15, 20 years.

Not at all defensive and not pouting. Just tried having an honest convo. But you seem to get upset if it’s not all sunshine and butterflies.

Enjoy cheerleading. I’m sure the skirt fits you well.

Have a good rest of your night.
You didn’t try having an honest convo.. you started with calling me a weirdo then proceeded to tell me I should put you on ignore because I think your negativity regarding this recruiting class is nonsense 😂😂

Ignorance is bliss baby hell yea

You'll see more, imo. No offense at all to Fant and Warren, love em both; but, Staes and Davis are way more talented, way more athletic. They both are legit playmakers at TE, something we havent had in 15, 20 years.
Staes didn't really show anything at ND like you're saying. Had one amazing game then nothing. Where's the hype coming from?

Lol ok.

So to get this straight, you replied to a post saying we are recruiting top to bottom the best we have since Fulmer by asking a question about butch having a #4 class. Yet you still get on this board daily, and bitch about the recruiting that has been the best it’s been since Fulmer.

Did I get it all correct now?
Probably too old to verify, but I was a lot less active in the mid 2010’s because of how awful we were. So yeah you got it pretty right. I checked out mentally from 2013-2018 aside from the few good sparks in 15 and 16.

Shame we hired heupel. I was about to check out again in 2020 and you wouldn’t have to deal with me.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
They are the same entity. VOL Club is just the connection point for the fanbase to donate to Spyre. Basically the "face" of Sprye for the fans. Sprye then works with the athletes on their NIL deals. I am sure the big money folks deal with Sprye more directly. For us $25 a month folk, it is the Vol Club.
Can I ask someone a question, maybe a Spyre/Vol Club member....does any of this go into being picked out for season tickets. I am finally in a position to obtain some season's and hopefully have family start bleeding Tennessee Orange. If you think Tennessee Orange is the orange in Southampton,NY then you are not from up here.

I want to create the fans and then start to work on my donations level and what not.

If one goes, so does the other one of the Wade brothers. Look I get looking out for little bro here (Destin), but sometimes you have to look out for the whole family here and how it effects your family. They never should have been Joined at the hip to begin with picking a college.
Lot more to the story than most are aware. All I will say is parents of players shouldn’t vent their grievances to a local paper.

The AP wire and ON3 picked it up and the rest was history. Most coaches will tell the players hit the door as this isn’t middle school and high school, hence what happened.

For their sake, I hope colorado works out for them but D Wade won’t be the QB. Keaton had a chance to be a quality LB.

You didn’t try having an honest convo.. you started with calling me a weirdo then proceeded to tell me I should put you on ignore because I think your negativity regarding this recruiting class is nonsense 😂😂

Ignorance is bliss baby hell yea

Wrong - I pointed out how we’re only in on lower ranked kids to fill the class out so the average you and others champion will go down. You came back with an elementary school response - at which point I called you weird.

IMG_5727.jpeg

Now, you’re just boring. So to the ignore pile you go. It’s a shame you can’t do the same to me, huh 😂

I’m just amazed at the people who don’t use dark mode on volnation.
Tried it. Hated it.

9bc283d91b22d8f9303f97e83ddc3625.gif

VN Store

Back