Tyler Baron has entered the portal

My guess is that it want playing time. Maybe Bama, LSU, or UGa has asked for his services. He did this last year too didnt he? Or was that the year before?

I don't really understand the move unless he is just keeping options open until after the combine.

Tennessee needs to let him walk. This is twice, which means his heart is not really in Tennessee football and he will be a disease to the team. I’m sure his draft stock took a hit with his mediocre play and upset that Pearce is getting the accolades instead of him. CJH needs to make a clear statement with this situation and tell him to clean out his locker and take a hike.

Tennessee needs to let him walk. This is twice, which means his heart is not really in Tennessee football and he will be a disease to the team. I’m sure his draft stock took a hit with his mediocre play and upset that Pearce is getting the accolades instead of him. CJH needs to make a clear statement with this situation and tell him to clean out his locker and take a hike.
Idk, I thought he had a good year. Kid needs to stay. Probably just wants to get paid.

VN Store

Back