Recruiting Football Talk VII

Cowboys are a -11 point favorite at home vs Commanders on Thanksgiving.....short week, division game🤔....also Volunteers -27 point favorite at home vs Vanderbilt...would Taking Vandy and the points be a smart move🤔

Cowboys are a -11 point favorite at home vs Commanders on Thanksgiving.....short week, division game🤔....also Volunteers -27 point favorite at home vs Vanderbilt...would Taking Vandy and the points be a smart move🤔
I will never for the love of me understand allure of gambling. doesnt even move the needle.

time could be used to shoot a turkey, dress it, fry it, and eat it. JMO

I don’t think we’ll ever have an elite defense with the way our offense is designed but we’ll have a defense we can win with when our offense isn’t run by a potato head QB who struggles to get more than one first down a drive.
Most folks know Joe is holding back the offense, but insulting him like that is a poor reflection on you. There's no sense in calling him names. He's been loyal, worked hard, and is doing the best he can.

I will never for the love of me understand allure of gambling. doesnt even move the needle.

time could be used to shoot a turkey, skin it, fry it, and eat it. JMO
Well, you go turkey hunting at times when games aren’t on. You aren’t turkey hunting at 8pm on a Monday night. You can already have it skinned and fried by then and eat the turkey while betting on Eagles ML to make @The Dog happy

Well, you go turkey hunting at times when games aren’t on. You aren’t turkey hunting at 8pm on a Monday night. You can already have it skinned and fried by then and eat the turkey while betting on Eagles ML to make @The Dog happy
That is a good point. Althought that's usually bed time for the chitlens.

Mizzou returned a ton and had great portal year and is a solid team. We have too many Dooley type 4 stars. 16 offensive TD’s tell a different story. We are not good enough on D and need some guys to grow up quick. We did better with Hadden. Hoping Gibson and Matthews And Conyer are ready to go. Maybe boo too.
Problem is they don’t play the talent and lean on seniority and it’s bit them this year. 8-4 (hopefully) is a good season, but when you look at the losses all being blowouts it shows we are still far behind. And we aren’t recruiting difference makers on defense except the defensive line. DBs and LBs don’t look well coached and talent is lacking after three years. Love Heup and the offensive staff, I think a lot of woes go away once Milton is gone. But we need changes to the defensive staff or we will struggle again next year.

To be honest, there’s nothing like going to bed at halftime of a game and waking up in the morning to see your bet hit. Starts the day off with a big smile 😀
I mean that makes sense, granted there's the other less desirable impact, that could ruin a day.

Honest question, do you see an activity that has that type of impact on your emotions, as healthy, or toxic?

Banks will be here as long as he wants to. His defense has improved year after year, so he won't be getting fired.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Had to read it all day yesterday too. We will see some changes to the staff, it’s coming.

Gambling is bigger than ever now advertised on TV and so on....Poker was the it thing to do after the amateur Chris Moneymaker...backed his way into winning WSOP...to the day Phil Hellmuth hates amateur poker players....also I rather gamble like years ago ..phone call and a bag man..😎😎😎😎
Now, I do see the allure of poker. However, I enjoy it with or without money. Actually would prefer no money. Takes forever, same with monopoly.

Im gonna sit on that pile till last person folds. Death by 1,000 paper cuts.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I mean that makes sense, granted there's the other less desirable impact, that could ruin a day.

Honest question, do you see an activity that has that type of impact on your emotions, as healthy, or toxic?
If you do it for entertainment..it means nothing to me but if I bet more than 200 on something I get sick at the stomach when I lose...which has happened a few times...

VN Store

Back