Recruiting Football Talk VII

I mean

I think with less injuries and a full stable of WR's we see a much better Milton

But he can't excel with what he's been given. He's not good enough for that.

Just don't boo him next week fans. Please.

I’m not going to be at the game next week. But it’s 38-10 and choosing to not play Nico is inexcusable. We’re doing everything we can to have Nico be unprepared to take the reigns next year.

Georgia is playing 2nd and 3rd string players now. There is not a single good excuse to not be playing Nico. Not one.

This game is crushing my soul.

No game can crush my soul - G. State was the last time I felt that way.

I’m already over it

Only disappointed/concern is the team looks like it has quit - Heupel’s teams haven’t done that until last week and this week

They better not slip up vs. Vandy…

We can complain all we want but I really believe CJH just doesn't have confidence Milton can run the entire offense and for some reason doesn't want to play Nico.

Reactions: UTJoe and Devo182
Disappointing day. Keep watching UGA score on players named Brooks, Turpentine, Turnage, Herring. Love them all, but I hope they are not needed next year. Same thought as last week. Let Joe play Vandy game, then encourage him to opt out of Bowl and give Nico 15 practices and a game under his belt. GO FREAKING VOLS!!

We need more talent. Have to hit the recruiting trail hard. Georgia is stacked with talent. We are not. Not even close. The coaches and Spyre are going to have to up their game in recruiting.

Reactions: UTProf
If you watch the DB's they play with good technique when they are in the right spots.......they just aren't in the right spots very often.

We can complain all we want but I really believe CJH just doesn't have confidence Milton can run the entire offense and for some reason doesn't want to play Nico.
I think he doesn't want to risk Nico getting seriously hurt. One bad injury and we could lose our starting QB for next year. Keep him healthy, keep him practicing, keep him developing.

It’s reaching the point that I’m convincing myself that Nico must be hot trash and a major bust because that is the ONLY thing I can imagine that would explain how Heupel has handled the offense this year.

Otherwise there is just really no excuse. Starting to get concerned that Hooker is Heupel’s Dobbs and last year was as good as it will ever get. Like I said earlier, we’ve been as uncompetitive in our losses this year as we were in Year 1. That is just not acceptable for a program trying to make the next step.

Reactions: BSOVOL1967
It’s reaching the point that I’m convincing myself that Nico must be hot trash and a major bust because that is the ONLY thing I can imagine that would explain how Heupel has handled the offense this year.

Otherwise there is just really no excuse. Starting to get concerned that Hooker is Heupel’s Dobbs and last year was as good as it will ever get. Like I said earlier, we’ve been as uncompetitive in our losses this year as we were in Year 1. That is just not acceptable for a program trying to make the next step.
You need a Xanax.

On a lot of the talking heads shows they say it's because they're afraid to throw Nico out there because of injury. They say he needs a year to add weight idk

Last edited:
Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back