Recruiting Football Talk VII

8-4 incoming in year 3. I'm riding with Heupel and I believe he'll do what he has to do this off season...on both sides of the ball. He's a good man and has been loyal to the upperclassmen, too loyal. I think he's had his hands tied somewhat this season but we saw last year what will happen with a competent QB. I'm looking forward to next year.

8-4 incoming in year 3. I'm riding with Heupel and I believe he'll do what he has to do this off season. He's a good man and has been loyal to the upperclassmen, too loyal. I think he's had his hands tied somewhat this season but we saw last year what will happen with a competent QB.
"Its a process"

8-4 incoming in year 3. I'm riding with Heupel and I believe he'll do what he has to do this off season...on both sides of the ball. He's a good man and has been loyal to the upperclassmen, too loyal. I think he's had his hands tied somewhat this season but we saw last year what will happen with a competent QB. I'm looking forward to next year.

Too loyal. Nick Saban and Urban Meyer didn’t care about being loyal to upperclassman. That’s why Julio Jones started day 1.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
You just can’t blame Milton for how this season has gone at this point. This has been an awful coaching job by Heupel this year. It is Year 3 and we have been as uncompetitive this year as we were in Year 1 in big games. We have regressed.

It is not Milton’s fault Josh keeps throwing him out there. It’s 38-10 and we continue to trot out Joe Milton. We’re not even giving Nico SEC reps to prepare for next year.

We look unprepared and lifeless. No other way to say it. This game is going about how I expected it to but the fact that you are getting beat by 30 on your own field in Year 3 is pathetic.

You just can’t blame Milton for how this season has gone at this point. This has been an awful coaching job by Heupel this year. It is Year 3 and we have been as uncompetitive this year as we were in Year 1 in big games. We have regressed.

It is not Milton’s fault Josh keeps throwing him out there. It’s 38-10 and we continue to trot out Joe Milton. We’re not even giving Nico SEC reps to prepare for next year.

We look unprepared and lifeless. No other way to say it. This game is going about how I expected it to but the fact that you are getting beat by 30 on your own field in Year 3 is pathetic.
I mean

I think with less injuries and a full stable of WR's we see a much better Milton

But he can't excel with what he's been given. He's not good enough for that.

Just don't boo him next week fans. Please.

This is a very QB dependent sport. Caleb Williams is about to take a team to 8-9 wins that otherwise is bowl eligibility.

We saw last year what Hendon was able to do with comparable talent. If Nico is what we think all these coaching questions go out the window and we’re in the playoff.

I have zero faith next year is better unless we have a major influx or portal players. Young team next year.

VN Store

Back