Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

He took it upon himself to arm himself then drive to a situation in in which he had no business, then killed two people, playing vigilante army.

He forfeited his right not to be subject to public ridicule and condemnation when he got in his car that night.
She shouldn’t have been wearing such a short skirt.

He took it upon himself to arm himself then drive to a situation in in which he had no business, then killed two people, playing vigilante army.

He forfeited his right not to be subject to public ridicule and condemnation when he got in his car that night.
He needs to have a statue of himself built in Kenosha.

Once again how the liberal mind views things is insane to me.

I know this is going back in time, but how do you feel about the lawyers in New Orleans that brandished their weapons in their gated neighborhood to defend their house and were arrested for it? Maybe they should have invited a thug or two over for tea?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I know this is going back in time, but how do you feel about the lawyers in New Orleans that brandished their weapons in their gated neighborhood to defend their house and were arrested for it? Maybe they should have invited a thug or two over for tea?

They were in St. Louis.
1660513384272.png

You know, I would expect a decent lawyer to get his facts straight. I suppose that tells us all we need to know about you.

Does anyone have a right to not be ridiculed in public? I mean you are protected from slander which implies lies. But I dont see any reason why he would be exempt from getting heckled. So point for you I guess, give yourself a high five, no one else will.

He got attacked, by multiple people, including two with weapons. He wasnt the aggressor, and he actively tried to flee. He had every right to defend himself. Unless you can prove he was start of the physical confrontation, hint you nor the prosecution could, you got nothing but butt hurt. Unless you are missing an arm, then you have that too. 3/3.

Kyle Rittenhouse will face wrongful death lawsuit filed by father of one of the men he shot dead during Kenosha riots, judge rules

Kenosha riot killer Kyle Rittenhouse will face a wrongful death lawsuit from the father of one of the men he shot dead, a judge has ruled.

The case was brought by John Huber, the father of rioter Anthony Huber who was fatally shot by Rittenhouse during the 2020 BLM protests in Wisconsin.

A federal judge shot down requests from Rittenhouse's lawyers to dismiss the suit on Wednesday, which also names law enforcement personnel and officials as defendants.

Kyle Rittenhouse will face wrongful death lawsuit filed by father of man he shot dead, judge rules | Daily Mail Online

Kyle Rittenhouse will face wrongful death lawsuit filed by father of one of the men he shot dead during Kenosha riots, judge rules

Kenosha riot killer Kyle Rittenhouse will face a wrongful death lawsuit from the father of one of the men he shot dead, a judge has ruled.

The case was brought by John Huber, the father of rioter Anthony Huber who was fatally shot by Rittenhouse during the 2020 BLM protests in Wisconsin.

A federal judge shot down requests from Rittenhouse's lawyers to dismiss the suit on Wednesday, which also names law enforcement personnel and officials as defendants.

Kyle Rittenhouse will face wrongful death lawsuit filed by father of man he shot dead, judge rules | Daily Mail Online
This Anthony Huber?
703CD5AC-91DC-4415-8502-E61599C8B896.jpeg

Last edited:
If I was Kyle I would sue Biden MSN and CNN for slander and who ever else was calling him guilty and racist before the trial took place. And Biden did this before he was president he used Kyle to gain favor and get votes.

If I was Kyle I would sue Biden MSN and CNN for slander and who ever else was calling him guilty and racist before the trial took place. And Biden did this before he was president he used Kyle to gain favor and get votes.

Joe at msnbc was still claiming he fired 50 rounds into a crowd while the jury was deliberating, after we had all seen the videos. That would be my first target.

Reactions: StarRaider
Remember the one armed leftist piece of garbage that tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse? Seems karma is really kicking his butt,

Streets continue to kick this guys ass.

VN Store

Back