The positives from this game

I was just wondering what the F I just watched…???? I guess if we were going to play a sloppy game, this would be the one to do it in.

Who had money on the point spread?

Reactions: Volanta
Milton is the same guy he has been. I dont think the light suddenly comes on for guys in their 6th year. If UT could go 8-4 with him its be a heck of a coaching job.
Starting to think you're right as much as I hate to admit it. If this was a top 25 team we'd have lost by 2 scores. Hopefully this is our bad game of the year.

Our highest ceiling as a team is Joe learning quickly to bring Clemson Joe every week. The floor with Milton is 7-5 or 8-4.

Bench him now and start Nico and our ceiling is 9-3 floor 7-5. There is no reason not to stick with Milton till we lose and it’s because of Milton.

Note: we won’t alternate QB’s. That doesn’t work. So when you bench one too early it divides the team, fanbase, and will also make Nico feel if he gets shaken he’ll get benched. Nothing to gain by playing that game. All you go with Nico crowd need to chill out. The back up QB is always everyone’s fav until he’s the starter.

It always appears no injuries then somebody randomly got hurt.
Didn't see Aaron Beasley on the entire final drive, and didn't see Jaylen Wright for the final two offensive drives. Thise might be the two scariest injury possibilities for this team.

Milton is the same guy he has been. I dont think the light suddenly comes on for guys in their 6th year. If UT could go 8-4 with him its be a heck of a coaching job.

It doesn't help when guys are dropping balls right in their hands. Milton certainly didn't play well. No denying that. The play calling was super vanilla too. But we had at least a couple plays that could have been TDs and our WR's/RBs dropped them. I'm more concerned with the red zone offense. We looked pitiful in the red zone tonight. No push on the OL. Poor play calling. WRs weren't getting open.

And top it all off, the Refs were atrocious.

It doesn't help when guys are dropping balls right in their hands. Milton certainly didn't play well. No denying that. The play calling was super vanilla too. But we had at least a couple plays that could have been TDs and our WR's/RBs dropped them. I'm more concerned with the red zone offense. We looked pitiful in the red zone tonight. No push on the OL. Poor play calling. WRs weren't getting open.

Thats a pattern with Milton. Like if only receivers hasnt dropped passes. Happened last week with Keyton’s drop. You never hear that kindof excuse making with actually good QBs.

I still don't understand how we could look so uninterested, so poorly coached against a team that is not just bad but In a different atmosphere athletically speaking. No where close to our guys. I think our entire defensive staff needs to go. They're all terrible.

Re OL, we Need Cooper back ASAP

VN Store

Back