Question of the Day.......

"Finals"?

I got those finished up a while back. Let's see, 12,000 days ago.
I got a little restless several years into retirement, and I decided to get my BS (Ecology and Environmental Science.) I do have an AAS in Health Information Technology that served me nicely for my career.

If the Scheduling Gods smile for the next two years and change (which they won't), I should graduate with a four-year degree exactly fifty years after I should have, if I'd had any clue back in those days. :p

I got a little restless several years into retirement, and I decided to get my BS (Ecology and Environmental Science.) I do have an AAS in Health Information Technology that served me nicely for my career.

If the Scheduling Gods smile for the next two years and change (which they won't), I should graduate with a four-year degree exactly fifty years after I should have, if I'd had any clue back in those days. :p
YAY you and Congrats

Reactions: VolNExile
Well, FWIW, they DO eat ants, so they might be useful to you. I don’t know if they generally eat beneficial insects and the like, so no idea if they are Good Guys or Bad Guys.

- keep ‘em off yore curtains, anyway

VN Store

Back