Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

99vawl called something when no one elsw had an idea of what was going on.
That is an insider. Atlanta Vol was a good one too. Had way too many connections and verifiable proof. He just got burned on telling everyone who was in boat way too early. I do miss atl vol though.
99Vawl called a few things before anyone in the media did. He’s still around too. He likes posts from time to time. Don’t see him comment much.

99vawl called something when no one elsw had an idea of what was going on.
That is an insider. Atlanta Vol was a good one too. Had way too many connections and verifiable proof. He just got burned on telling everyone who was in boat way too early. I do miss atl vol though.
Atlanta Vol was certainly wealthy enough to give people tickets and seems to have done some nice things but his recruiting info was basically worthless. He followed a very predictable pattern. He told people what they wanted to hear until the dudes from paysites said we weren't getting somebody then he'd make a beeline over here and say the situation changed and whatever school was getting the player came in with a late bag. The only reason he lasted as long as he did was the aforementioned fact that he got people tickets and was philanthropic (which was commendable) and that built him a very loyal core group of supporters. AV said there was a 70% chance we were getting Gruden that last go round, which again was what many wanted to hear at the time but was complete baloney.

99Vawl called a few things before anyone in the media did. He’s still around too. He likes posts from time to time. Don’t see him comment much.
Why would he or anyone else that posts stuff that they may know or don’t. It’s a frigging anonymous message board. What’s the point to gang piling on them. I find it entertaining, why can’t some of you?
I’m editing because it wasn’t directed toward you.

Why would he or anyone else that posts stuff that they may know or don’t. It’s a frigging anonymous message board. What’s the point to gang piling on them. I find it entertaining, why can’t some of you?
I’m editing because it wasn’t directed toward you.
I say bring it.

Unless you're OD, or ATL. Everyone else can.

Atlanta Vol was certainly wealthy enough to give people tickets and seems to have done some nice things but his recruiting info was basically worthless. He followed a very predictable pattern. He told people what they wanted to hear until the dudes from paysites said we weren't getting somebody then he'd make a beeline over here and say the situation changed and whatever school was getting the player came in with a late bag. The only reason he lasted as long as he did was the aforementioned fact that he got people tickets and was philanthropic (which was commendable) and that built him a very loyal core group of supporters. AV said there was a 70% chance we were getting Gruden that last go round, which again was what many wanted to hear at the time but was complete baloney.
He was wrong a lot but also right as well. I mean recruiting is fluid. You can only know what the recruit is saying from their mouth. He also called the yuck James Franklin before anyone else. That turned out to be true, although he used it for better facilities thank god

VN Store

Back