Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. It is an out if first base is occupied and the strikeout is NOT the third out. The third out has to have a putout such as a caught third strike, a tag out, a throw to first, etc. Example: bases are loaded with 2 outs. Batter strikes out swinging at a ball in the dirt. Catcher can get the putout by stepping on home plate as it would be a force out. Otherwise, it is just like a live ball.
Correct.
You made me realize she is talking about bunting.

Reactions: utvolmaniac

Don't want to get into a thing but our courageous men and women that died in Vietnam were not fighting for our freedom, they were lied to...as is true for every "war" since WWII. Our government should offer a formal apology every Memorial Day to the soldiers and families that died under false pretenses. Rant over.

Don't want to get into a thing but our courageous men and women that died in Vietnam were not fighting for our freedom, they were lied to...as is true for every "war" since WWII. Our government should offer a formal apology every Memorial Day to the soldiers and families that died under false pretenses. Rant over.
I don't disagree. Moreso posting songs that are good to grill and/or drink to on a day like today.

Whether or not leadership had/has their heads up their ass, I still toast to the ones that lost their lives. I can't imagine being 17-20 years old and showing up in Vietnam at the height of that conflict.

2/3 were voluntary and chose it, yes. Though 1/3 came through the draft that war. To be fair. somewhere in the middle but overall agree

A very fair, even-handed article I read yesterday about the whys behind voluntary war participants (why they choose it) from a military publication:

This Memorial Day, Let's Finally Start Having an Honest National Conversation About Military Service - War on the Rocks

I don't disagree. Moreso posting songs that are good to grill and/or drink to on a day like today.

Whether or not leadership had/has their heads up their ass, I still toast to the ones that lost their lives. I can't imagine being 17-20 years old and showing up in Vietnam at the height of that conflict.
I always think of Platoon. Just insane what they went through...and were told to do, for some. Total nightmare scenario.

Reactions: drvenner
My kids started playing BOTW during 2020 while I sat at the kitchen table trying to work. I started taking frequent breaks to watch them and then started my own game. It was something for us to bond over and talk about. We have waited, sometimes less than patiently, for TOTK and so far we love it. Magnitudes more difficult and complicated in terms of the amount of things going on. However, it is also very familiar because the basic layout of the main world map is still there. We don't have any other gaming platforms so maybe we don't see the difference. All I know is that if this is what I can use to grow my relationships with my kids then I will play and enjoy.
Zelda games are one of the few games I enjoy watching someone else play. Beautiful scenes, nice music, and smooth movements.
One I like to watch my son play is No Man's Sky. It is the only video game I have played in the last 15 years. It is incredibly addictive. It is why I had to stop.

Think we make it past Clemson?
Would not have bet on us making it past anyone if we weren't hosting. Clemson is hot as well - 16 in a row.

Asking a 26% win (road/neutral) team that has won 5 of such games all season to win 3(?) games in 1 weekend is a big ask.

Just hope for the best and enjoy the ride. No expectations though and maybe that helps this team 🤔

Based.

Hi SB! (and everyone else!)
I'm alive, lol. Just dealing with a lot right now.
Really, really, hoping to be back soon though. Believe it or not, I miss these morans.
I looked in a couple of threads for you then did a quick search. I think about you and say a prayer for you every once in a while, like this morning when I saw dude with the blacked-out Hellcat that lives near my favorite Publix. I don't know how bad they are, but they sound scary and his looks bad.

Anyway, I hope errthang is good with you. Catch up when you get time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back