Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would take an uncharacteristic road performance from this team to make it through this regional. They matched us up pretty badly.

The only upside I can find is they aren't an elite home team. 24-10. You have to scroll down to #25 RPI Duke to find a less effective home team. But when a team is scorching hot...well...

Reactions: Jimmy Football
snl-nenan-thompson.gif

Don't want to get into a thing but our courageous men and women that died in Vietnam were not fighting for our freedom, they were lied to...as is true for every "war" since WWII. Our government should offer a formal apology every Memorial Day to the soldiers and families that died under false pretenses. Rant over.
We had a strict "no talking about why we are here" policy in Iraq. I was only there a couple of months and everyone knew the reason for the invasion was a lie by then. That is tough info to hold close when getting ready for patrol.

I generally did not leave the Green Zone, but we were only doing it for each other. The mission was for everyone to get home alive, at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back