Still Alive:
@txbo Auburn, FL, Ark, Vandy
@VolGirl81 Auburn, LSU, A&M, Vandy
@chuckiepoo SC, FL, ARK, Vandy
@Orange. Auburn, LSU, A&M, Vandy
@VolPack22 Auburn, Vandy, FL, A&M
@cardvolfan Bama, LSU, A&M, Vandy
@volz2wallz Auburn, FL, Ark, Vandy

Just for discussion, had I known Skenes was pitching Thu I would have picked LSU (and still lost.) I knew they wouldn't win it all so pick them the day they throw Skenes, if they ever do. That would have left us (my youngest has developed a love of the game and is helping me pick) with A&M yesterday.

We haven't burned either Ark or UF so today we pick the one we think will lose tomorrow. After that we pick the other one tomorrow.

I'm leaning Hogs today and Gators to win it all, but haven't discussed it with my son yet.

Is it just me or does it seem everyone has painted themselves in a corner lol nobody wins in this format unless I'm seeing it wrong just an observation

Reactions: VolPack22
Just for discussion, had I known Skenes was pitching Thu I would have picked LSU (and still lost.) I knew they wouldn't win it all so pick them the day they throw Skenes, if they ever do. That would have left us (my youngest has developed a love of the game and is helping me pick) with A&M yesterday.

We haven't burned either Ark or UF so today we pick the one we think will lose tomorrow. After that we pick the other one tomorrow.

I'm leaning Hogs today and Gators to win it all, but haven't discussed it with my son yet.
Oops. I forgot if LSU had won, Ark wouldn't be where they are now. We woulda been cooked if we had done that.
We just needed SC to win, then we keep picking against them next day.

Basically, always pick from the losers bracket and hope it works out.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does it seem everyone has painted themselves in a corner lol nobody wins in this format unless I'm seeing it wrong just an observation
I thought I had, but I must have looked at a bracket wrong.

Florida

I thought I had, but I must have looked at a bracket wrong.

Florida
I'm looking at the finals nobody can pick everyone has picked them all after today unless rule change for final. I always am looking ahead a horrible trait I have good luck in the game

Reactions: VolPack22
Well, it was a good run. 😂 I dead.

I'm actually happier with the Arky Swine losing today than I would have been picking The Gayts to beat them tomorrow, but having to see the Pigs in the final. But I had saved the Gayts for the occasion. 😂

VN Store

Back