'24 TN WR Amari Jefferson (Alabama commit)

Staying in Chattanooga, the Vols look to have a big weekend with Amari Jefferson. He is quoted saying the Vols are just below Alabama and Georgia but we feel like this weekend will get the Vols back even heading into June official visits. We still feel like Tennessee has an excellent shot in this one with a strong showing this weekend. We expect Georgia to push hard here as Miami has made a push for Ryan Wingo of late.
-VQ

Having the superior baseball program and TV on our side has to play a factor. Bama and UGA don’t even have baseball coaches currently.
I don’t think he ends up playing baseball in college. It’s difficult to do both in college. Especially with our offensive scheme and how much it requires from the WRs. It would take him away from spring practice and maybe a portion of summer conditioning

I don’t think he ends up playing baseball in college. It’s difficult to do both in college. Especially with our offensive scheme and how much it requires from the WRs. It would take him away from spring practice and maybe a portion of summer conditioning
Only spring practice. He’d be in fine shape and baseball ends mid June anyways.

Agreed. I don’t know his normal demeanor but he didn’t seem as excited or as interested as a lot of these other post visit interviews.
From what some of the players said it’s understandable compared to what they did last year. Didn’t they rent a big boat and take recruits out on the river and stuff like that? A “scavenger hunt and playing games” seems a little underwhelming in comparison to last years

From what some of the players said it’s understandable compared to what they did last year. Didn’t they rent a big boat and take recruits out on the river and stuff like that? A “scavenger hunt and playing games” seems a little underwhelming in comparison to last years
They've done the scavenger hunt thing before.

VN Store

Back