Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's it like cleaning that oven? And is it only infrequent, given the sterilizing heat?

Went to a new Italian restaurant with one of those big ceramic wood-burning ovens for my birthday. They cook all kinds of awesome in it. We went back the next night! 😂

I'm toying with the idea of making crusts. (I make a killer sauce.) But I'm a lil apprehensive about what that would entail for my carb intake. 😂
I miss pizza. We do make a low carb pizza using RAO's sauce on low carb tortillas. Not as good but gets you close.

Reactions: Orange.
Alright here's my wildest Synchronicity moment yet.

The other night I had a dream I was back in High School...just something where we all leave class and I'm blasting music off my bluetooth speaker (because that was definitely a thing 20 years ago) and saw this guy that was always cool with me, an upperclassmen named Ajay. Indian dude, cool as hell. Haven't seen or thought about that dude in 15 years since I saw him at UT.

Then...I wake up the next day and while getting ready for work, popped onto FB for a quick scroll before seeing what you morans were talking about. Lo and behold, scroll...scroll...and there under "suggested friends" was this dude. I had never even seen him on FB whatsoever...WTF?!?

Oh and just to pile on I'm at work today and google an Excel question...find a good answer...the user's name? AJAY😵 I mean, it isn't even that common a name. Wth.

Simulation confirmed.
I think that would be parallel universes.

Last edited:
How much will we be fined when we beat UGA in Knoxville and rush the field again? Personally, I don't think UGA is worth rushing the field. They've had several good seasons, but aren't the caliber of bammer, historically.
When we quit rushing the field for big games it will solidify that the Vols are back on top.

Check the carbs.
Yeah, you're right, they're high in carbs. Everything processed -- to my knowledge -- that is marketed as gluten-free is a carb bomb with starch additives galore.

I have made it myself using an egg, olive oil, and a (chopped) cauliflower in a blender. It's not difficult, but sort of a pain to deal with. It's better than store bought which apparently uses only stems (the big core) and added starches.

Last edited:
Tennessee's Mt Rushmore might be 4 women:
Tina Turner, Dolly, Pat, Wilma Rudolph.

Heck, some may argue Oprah.
That’s a very bold statement. 3 presidents and not one on there? Elvis? Crockett? Aretha? Morgan Freeman? Allman Brothers?

I like those 4/5, and they are really influential, but I wouldn’t go as far as claiming a place on tennessees mt Rushmore without further consideration.

Tennessee's Mt Rushmore might be 4 women:
Tina Turner, Dolly, Pat, Wilma Rudolph.

Heck, some may argue Oprah.
No Davy Crockett? Chet Atkins or Issac Hayes?
What about Morgan Freeman or Reggie White? Samuel L Jackson or Justin Timberlake? Quentin Tarantino?

Pat, Wilma, Reggie, and Elvis, imo. Maybe trade out Reggie for Davy? I'd have Aretha Franklin on there before Tina, as much as I love Tina (Ike-days Tina especially).

I'd rather see James K Polk on there than Oprah.

No Davy Crockett? Chet Atkins or Issac Hayes?
What about Morgan Freeman or Reggie White? Samuel L Jackson or Justin Timberlake? Quentin Tarantino?

Pat, Wilma, Reggie, and Elvis, imo. Maybe trade out Reggie for Davy? I'd have Aretha Franklin on there before Tina, as much as I love Tina (Ike-days Tina especially).

I'd rather see James K Polk on there than Oprah.
Polk was born in NC

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back