Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you golfers out there, check out the latest and greatest sporting event in my hometown, Frisco, Texas

The Senior PGA Championship is being played on Fields Ranch---home of the PGA of America now. The course is about 4 miles from my house. The course looks pretty cool on TV. I'll be playing it in the next few weeks. Frisco residents can play the course for $180 plus $40 cart fee. I believe it's around $300 for everyone else. Someone negotiated a good deal for Frisco residences.

For you golfers out there, check out the latest and greatest sporting event in my hometown, Frisco, Texas

The Senior PGA Championship is being played on Fields Ranch---home of the PGA of America now. The course is about 4 miles from my house. The course looks pretty cool on TV. I'll be playing it in the next few weeks. Frisco residents can play the course for $180 plus $40 cart fee. I believe it's around $300 for everyone else. Someone negotiated a good deal for Frisco residences.

Newest home of the PGA of America.

They will be hosting PGA events (PGA Championships, Ryder Cups, and PGA Member Tournaments) on a consistent basis

get-hyped-sugar-rush.gif

The kickoff to football season starts when Fall practice starts..so only like 75 days. Helps elongate the season and helps me cope with the countdown.

I can remember watching that as a kid but I didn't realize they were traveling from place to place. I thought they were shooting in a set location. In retrospect, it does seem a bit crazy (I kind of thought of it like a painless obstacle course as a kid - you see those pads and don't think about injuries or anything like that when you're young). Seeing that though, it reminds me of professional wrestling now that we know what was really going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back