'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

Don’t know who you’re referencing. Don’t really pay attention to others, I try and bring what I can to the site.
Just know that he likes our staff and Knox. Are the pups the leader, maybe but he’s still a kid with a big decision to make.
Fair enough!

The Vols are perfect for Sammy Brown and Brown for the Vols. He could be a leader on a team and program that achieves the truly epic, not just another add-on and afterthought. And he will grow up, on and off the field, under superior coaches and role models and in the best culture in football. And win a championship.

We are in this more than people think.

Ok. So I have to down for one guaranteed 5 star LB commitment.

airplane-we-are-all-counting-on-you.gif

The Vols are perfect for Sammy Brown and Brown for the Vols. He could be a leader on a team and program that achieves the truly epic, not just another add-on and afterthought. And he will grow up, on and off the field, under superior coaches and role models and in the best culture in football. And win a championship.
Here for it!

Official visit season is upon us and while most of those will take place in June, the Vols will host one this weekend with Sammy Brown coming to town. He has been a regular in Athens of late and we believe Georgia has the inside track but if anyone could sway him we believe it would be the Vols. Clemson appeared to be in good shape but of late they look like they have started to fade so Tennessee has a chance to become the biggest threat to the home state bulldogs.
-VQ

VN Store

Back