Off-Season Fun Comparisons

illvol

Eternal optimist
To help spur some conversation let’s do what’s been done before and have a little fun. Pick two players from the same position and put them in the thread. The next poster has to choose who would be their starter between the two and then list two more players from another position for the next poster.
I’ll start:

Byron Young
or
Will Overstreet

Last edited:
Webb! So explosive.

Donte Stallworth vs Cordarrelle Patterson

You'd be hard pressed to get me to pick any receiver over CP, that dude is probably one of the best to ever do it in college. He's just so unknown because he was part of a 5-7 team. I swear we had a few plays called "Just get the ball in CP's hands somehow and he'll take care of it"

Da'Rick Rogers or Jauan Jennings?

You'd be hard pressed to get me to pick any receiver over CP, that dude is probably one of the best to ever do it in college. He's just so unknown because he was part of a 5-7 team. I swear we had a few plays called "Just get the ball in CP's hands somehow and he'll take care of it"

Da'Rick Rogers or Jauan Jennings?

Jennings.

Dale Carter or Eric Berry

To help spur some conversation let’s do what’s been done before and have a little fun. Pick two players from the same position and put them in the thread. The next poster has to choose who would be their starter between the two and then list two more players from another position for the next poster.
I’ll start:

Byron Young
or
Will Overstreet
Will. Replayed when my son played.

VN Store

Back