Top 3 left in the portal

LSU had one star/All American and they won a national title. Iowa had one all american i believe and was a finalist. I think you have to have to talent and make the pieces fit. We have talent with 8 solid players and yes i'm including Wells until she proves me otherwise
I was just talking about the “Stacked Team” reference, yes I think we have a roster that can compete, I just think we might need more. And who knows people on here say Lsu only won because of luck, so maybe we can win by luck as well.

If she came to Tennessee that throws Powell out of playing time cause Wells is going to play. She might play some two guard as well which would cut into Strickland and Wynn not affecting Sear. I hope we just let well enough alone don't get into another playing time hassle. We could use an inside player Coulibaly could play that position at the four.
I don’t think she’s coming anyways but the logic of worrying about Wyn’s & Strickland’s playing time doesn’t make sense to me , especially when if healthy Owusu’s production would top those two players contributions collectively. As a fan base how can some say how badly they want for the lady Vols to be back playing for Championships but don’t won’t certain Championship type players to be here because they’d take minutes from role players.

i think a rotation of 8 solid players, many who older and experienced, equals the best all around roster we have had in years.
Barring injuries which the Lady Vols has had issues with even if you go back to Warlick’s days here.

I don’t think she’s coming anyways but the logic of worrying about Wyn’s & Strickland’s playing time doesn’t make sense to me , especially when if healthy Owusu’s production would top those two players contributions collectively. As a fan base how can some say how badly they want for the lady Vols to be back playing for Championships but don’t won’t certain Championship type players to be here because they’d take minutes from role players.
I don't think AO is that much of a slam dunk to take. Not sure she's an automatic level raiser. History of injury and team problems, only one yr of elig left, most likely expecting to start or play alot. It's not Strickland and Wynn I'd worry about, they're not going to play much anyway. It's finding time for her btw Wells and Spear and I would worry about back up mins for Darby, who has another year and a little about Powell.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I don't think AO is that much of a slam dunk to take. Not sure she's an automatic level raiser. History of injury and team problems, only one yr of elig left, most likely expecting to start or play alot. It's not Strickland and Wynn I'd worry about, they're not going to play much anyway. It's finding time for her btw Wells and Spear and I would worry about back up mins for Darby, who has another year and a little about Powell.
Well I would say first that you’re assuming she was the problem. I personally haven’t read anything directly stating she caused issues for a team. Owusu if healthy would have no issues getting playing time.

Well I would say first that you’re assuming she was the problem. I personally haven’t read anything directly stating she caused issues for a team. Owusu if healthy would have no issues getting playing time.
Don’t want that drama no one does

Don’t want that drama no one does[/QUOTE
So we should be happy with taking less drama players that are not as talented as her
Literally these people here are… there’s a word for it. I honestly don’t get why u would want her
I rather have her than a few of the less DRAMA and also less TALENTED players on our team

I was just talking about the “Stacked Team” reference, yes I think we have a roster that can compete, I just think we might need more. And who knows people on here say Lsu only won because of luck, so maybe we can win by luck as well.

I'd heard LSU won by luck also but I would reference it more as fortunate, things played out in a perfect storm for them. They were not the best team in the country everyone knows that. They were fortunate that the draws and a few upsets in certain brackets etc... what makes the Tourney exciting or watchable because more teams have a chance in these scenarios. If it was like baseball were you win 2 of 3and advance it would be different especially in Women's, were its still top heavy but nothing like 25 years ago.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'd heard LSU won by luck also but I would reference it more as fortunate, things played out in a perfect storm for them. They were not the best team in the country everyone knows that. They were fortunate that the draws and a few upsets in certain brackets etc... what makes the Tourney exciting or watchable because more teams have a chance in these scenarios. If it was like baseball were you win 2 of 3and advance it would be different especially in Women's, were its still top heavy but nothing like 25 years ago.
Everyone had their opinion on who they thought was the best team and who they thought would win. For me I said during the season that Lsu could win it all and I didn’t think Sc was what everyone was saying but that was me. Lsu was the best team in my opinion but we all have opinions. Whatever the reason is, I hope we can be fortunate and win a championship.

VN Store

Back