Ran into Keller Chryst

DeltaVol05

Just wanted to say that he was still repping the orange and white. We had the same flight to Memphis from Denver and he couldn’t have been a nicer dude to talk to. He said he wanted to come back to Knoxville to coach, but Hype had his staff in place. I believe he told me he's been with the coaching staff at or in Wisconsin the last couple of years, but he is interviewing around. Sounds like he has a lot of love for Knoxville and wants to get back there. Random thread but I thought it was worth mentioning. He looked to still be in playing shape too. I was actually wondering if he was coming down to play for the Showboats, but apparently his fiance' is a Memphian.

Just wanted to say that he was still repping the orange and white. We had the same flight to Memphis from Denver and he couldn’t have been a nicer dude to talk to. He said he wanted to come back to Knoxville to coach, but Hype had his staff in place. I believe he told me he's been with the coaching staff at or in Wisconsin the last couple of years, but he is interviewing around. Sounds like he has a lot of love for Knoxville and wants to get back there. Random thread but I thought it was worth mentioning. He looked to still be in playing shape too. I was actually wondering if he was coming down to play for the Showboats, but apparently his fiance' is a Memphian.

He should have been our starter in 2018, he was the better player and JG wasn't ready. Honestly JG probably could have learned a ton from sitting behind him a year.

I still don’t understand why Fulmer thought it was a good idea for a die hard Bammer like Pruitt, to run this program.

It's not hard to see his logic. Fulmer saw what Georgia did, they went and got Saban's right hand man who clearly understood Saban's methods of how to "play the game" of paying top recruits under the table and getting away with it. Kirby was obviously well versed in this, as evidenced by his unreasonably high recruiting classes.

Fulmer knew that Pruitt understood this method as well. He was really just trying to mimic Georgia. The problem is Kirby actually won by doing it.

If you cheat to that extent and lose, you become seriously low hanging fruit for the NCAA.

So did 95% of VN. The man love most of VN had during his first press conference was something else. They thought sounding like Jed Clampet was cool 🙄
“We need somebody who knows the SEC! He’s a southern boy! Real football coach!” Silliness. I don’t care is a coach is from Gatlinburg, Greece, Ghana, or the Gobi desert as long as they can coach football.

“We need somebody who knows the SEC! He’s a southern boy! Real football coach!” Silliness. I don’t care is a coach is from Gatlinburg, Greece, Ghana, or the Gobi desert as long as they can coach football.
And, to be fair, he had been associated with successful programs at Bama, Georgia, and FSU. We wanted to believe it could keep goin ...

Nice. Hope he succeeds at life

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back