Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Vrabel wrote gamecast blurbs. And how do these children not know how streaky the game has always been? Their lazy asses can even find that out on wiki.

Reactions: Bigbuckvol
Only way I'd a taken a QB in this draft class was if one fell to RD3. Titans need so much more than a QB.
'24 class is better and deeper anyway
I hate the Levis pick. Got a lot of hate of r/tennesseetitnas over it. Not because of where he played, but how he played. He throws too many picks. I don’t care what scout or how high he was on different draft boards. Bad decision making is bad decision making. Sure he could work out but that’s a big gamble. Plus the moves they made to get him are just bad. Should’ve stayed where we were and got a wr. But we traded and gave up a draft pick for next year. Just boneheaded.

Regarding Levis, most Vol fans appear to be predicting his success in the NFL based on how he played against Tennessee. He actually played pretty well in 2021, but came up short, partially because he had a terrible pick 6. In 2022, he was awful. No doubt. I didn't watch a lot of his games so I don't have a great amount of evaluation. Having said all of that, his attitude appears to be not great. He has some talent. I still am sceptical about his success, and think it was a bad pick by the Titans, but I don't think it's a slam dunk that he will be a collosal failure. JMO

I hate the Levis pick. Got a lot of hate of r/tennesseetitnas over it. Not because of where he played, but how he played. He throws too many picks. I don’t care what scout or how high he was on different draft boards. Bad decision making is bad decision making. Sure he could work out but that’s a big gamble. Plus the moves they made to get him are just bad. Should’ve stayed where we were and got a wr. But we traded and gave up a draft pick for next year. Just boneheaded.
At least a WR in RD2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back