2024 Recruiting Thread

Let me understand: Our verbal commit “Nyla Brooks “ 6’2” Small forward Va. 2025 . states that Madison McDaniel (#18 5’5” pg.2024 , from Md. ) that just visited UT , was a teammate of hers …., plus #10 2024 , Blanca Thomas is also visiting for her third time ? 🤔

Plus #33 Lexi Blue , 2024 6’0” W from Fl. also on an unofficial visit ! That’s #10 Thomas , #18 McDaniel , and #33 Blue …. All here this week from 2024 class ! 🙏

Last edited:
Let me understand: Our verbal commit “Nyla Brooks “ 2025 . states that Madison McDaniel (#18 5’5” pg.2024 , from Md. ) that just visited UT , was a teammate of hers …., plus #10 2024 , Blanca Thomas is also visiting for her third time ? 🤔

Fingers - and toes - crossed for the trifecta on this one.

Let me understand: Our verbal commit “Nyla Brooks “ 6’2” Small forward Va. 2025 . states that Madison McDaniel (#18 5’5” pg.2024 , from Md. ) that just visited UT , was a teammate of hers …., plus #10 2024 , Blanca Thomas is also visiting for her third time ? 🤔

Plus #33 Lexi Blue , 2024 6’0” W from Fl. also on an unofficial visit ! That’s #10 Thomas , #18 McDaniel , and #33 Blue …. All here this week from 2024 class ! 🙏

Correct except i think Lexi visited last weekend?

I’m thinking this is her THIRD visit? Just Saying 🙏

6’5” Post from NC. … ranked #10 2024 class!

P. S. She already list us in her top 10 schools of interest ! 🤔
How many official visits can a recruit take now? Is it 5? If she’s taking an official visit, does that imply LVs could be top 5 schools of interest?

Reactions: chuckiepoo and PRG
How many official visits can a recruit take now? Is it 5? If she’s taking an official visit, does that imply LVs could be top 5 schools of interest?

I thought the new rule says official visits are unlimited or something to that nature. Not saying LVs aren't in her top 5 though.

So we low balled and didn’t meet offer demanded by a kid.

Nobody on this forum knows precisely what happened, or what specifically was or wasn't offered. We don't know what Tennessee did or didn't offer, and we don't know what UConn did or didn't offer.

What we do know is that the staff was very high on her recruitment, she took a visit to Tennessee, and there was a lot of positive talk from people who claimed to be up to speed with her recruitment. On her way back from that visit, she ended up on a phone call with UConn, and committed to UConn soon after. Even that's sort of conjecture, albeit conjecture that's been echoed from numerous sources. Has anyone proven that? Nope.

There were a few people who claimed, at the time, that a five-figure number on the upper half of the range was part of what was involved. As to whether that's true or not, no one here has provided any proof of such.

Nobody on this forum knows precisely what happened, or what specifically was or wasn't offered. We don't know what Tennessee did or didn't offer, and we don't know what UConn did or didn't offer.

What we do know is that the staff was very high on her recruitment, she took a visit to Tennessee, and there was a lot of positive talk from people who claimed to be up to speed with her recruitment. On her way back from that visit, she ended up on a phone call with UConn, and committed to UConn soon after. Even that's sort of conjecture, albeit conjecture that's been echoed from numerous sources. Has anyone proven that? Nope.

There were a few people who claimed, at the time, that a five-figure number on the upper half of the range was part of what was involved. As to whether that's true or not, no one here has provided any proof of such.
Well let me clear it up for everyone concerned. I heard for a very reliable source that they offered her a goose that lays golden eggs, a pony that sings and gold bangle earrings. How could anyone refuse such and offer. We better step up our game!!
How do we even know she ended up on a phone call on her way home?

VN Store

Back