'24 MO WR Jeremiah McClellan

A few weeks later, he has locked in four summer official visits for the month of June. LSU (June 2-4), Ohio State (June 9-11), Tennessee (June 16-18) and Oregon (June 23-25) are the first programs he’ll visit next month.
“I really stay in communication with those schools and enjoy those schools,” he said. “That’s the reason why they made the list. Those are the schools where I feel like I can really go to and make a big impact and get developed for the league.”
Tennessee: “I just like how much Tennessee wants me, I talk to Coach Pope a lot, and Jalin Hyatt and Nico Iamaleava and them. Even the quarterbacks want me to go up there so they have targets to throw to, and I really like that.”
c.simmons

I think Wingo is more likely than McClellan. McClellan is eating up the Ohio St love.

These damn WRs are beginning to annoy me to be honest.

Wingo looked like he would pop in the spring. Now he's let UGA in halfway.

Harrell's doing whatever he's doing.

Bennett decommitted the day Hyatt won the Biletnikoff Award.

I didn't like the Spillman take last year either!

Reactions: VolNash17

Spillman is definitely a project. Bennett, I definitely felt was replaceable. McClellan seemed like he was ready to commit right after his first visit, so I'm not sure if they slow played him or not. Wingo was always going to be one that you have to fight for right up until NSD even if he does commit. But yes, we were led to believe that he was a Vol lock months ago as well.

Reactions: HeadVol77

Wide Receiver is Latin for Prima Donna

Spillman is definitely a project. Bennett, I definitely felt was replaceable. McClellan seemed like he was ready to commit right after his first visit, so I'm not sure if they slow played him or not. Wingo was always going to be one that you have to fight for right up until NSD even if he does commit. But yes, we were led to believe that he was a Vol lock months ago as well.

Nobody can lead you to believe anything. Believing something is your own choice.

A tip: don’t believe anything until it’s official

WR JEREMIAH MCCLELLAN, ST. LOUIS

Previous 247Sports ranking: No. 142 overall prospect, No. 24 wide receiver

Updated 247Sports ranking: No. 92 overall prospect, No. 17 wide receiver

Tennessee offered McClellan in November and hosted him for its junior day in January. The Vols made his top-12 list of favorite schools he released in April, joining Ohio State, LSU, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Georgia, Michigan, Oregon, Notre Dame and Florida. Ohio State has both 247Sports Crystal Ball picks for McClellan.

VN Store

Back