Lady Vols add Farragut standout from transfer portal (Avery Strickland)

You really have no point do you. You just needed to text something for your agenda. Whatever that is. How would you like Tennessee to look?
Actually I do have a point and was trying to be comical off the “wokeism” everyone barks about, but apparently you can’t even be comical anymore. ( ⬆️ )

My point is that it’s nice to see diversity for our team! Players from all over the country, bringing different styles and assets to our team! Players from in-state, local Knoxville players, the countless states, and internationally bringing their talents to the University of TN. I can’t help what your comments emulate, but I know where my comments derive from. What a brand Pat Summitt built, welcoming young women from all backgrounds to have an opportunity to play on the Summitt and some of the biggest stages!

Reactions: Benionsopinion
Actually I do have a point and was trying to be comical off the “wokeism” everyone barks about, but apparently you can’t even be comical anymore. ( ⬆️ )

My point is that it’s nice to see diversity for our team! Players from all over the country, bringing different styles and assets to our team! Players from in-state, local Knoxville players, the countless states, and internationally bringing their talents to the University of TN. I can’t help what your comments emulate, but I know where my comments derive from. What a brand Pat Summitt built, welcoming young women from all backgrounds to have an opportunity to play on the Summitt and some of the biggest stages!
Good try. What you have just witnessed is backpedaling at its finest.

Way to place the blame on others -- gee, you can't even be comical anymore!!!

You can be comical but let's just say your "joke" was very disconnected from the topic and the punchline was completely missing. The diversity situation you describe here, however, applies to the general state of WCBB as many, many programs have international players, recruits from all regions, and players of different racial and ethnic backgrounds. And it has been that way for a long, long time.

So, the out-of-the-blue reference to "woke-ism" (which even the firebreathers on Fox news can't actually define) was ripe for a misreading. We all post some dumb things from the time to time. When that happens just admit it was dumb, apologize and move on.

Way to place the blame on others -- gee, you can't even be comical anymore!!!

You can be comical but let's just say your "joke" was very disconnected from the topic and the punchline was completely missing. The diversity situation you describe here, however, applies to the general state of WCBB as many, many programs have international players, recruits from all regions, and players of different racial and ethnic backgrounds. And it has been that way for a long, long time.

So, the out-of-the-blue reference to "woke-ism" (which even the firebreathers on Fox news can't actually define) was ripe for a misreading. We all post some dumb things from the time to time. When that happens just admit it was dumb, apologize and move on.
Exactly the reason I steer clear of politics in general. 1) Subconscious repetition of offensive media sound bites. 2) misinterpreting an innocuous mis statement generated by 1) above.

Exactly the reason I steer clear of politics in general. 1) Subconscious repetition of offensive media sound bites. 2) misinterpreting an innocuous mis statement generated by 1) above.

The Association of People for the Subconscious Repetition of Offensive Media Sound Bites (the APSROFMSB) is deeply offended by your comment.

VN Store

Back