'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

The dude torn his pectoral muscle in the first defensive series in his first start as a Sophomore. Out for the season

His JR year wasn't spectacular then he declared. I cut him some slack on his time on the Hill because Butch was the HC.
Definitely anyone from Butch led team gets slack because there was no leadership and bad culture.

The dude torn his pectoral muscle in the first defensive series in his first start as a Sophomore. Out for the season

His JR year wasn't spectacular then he declared. I cut him some slack on his time on the Hill because Butch was the HC.
I think RG would’ve been able to make at least a solid player out of him

Reactions: WillisWG
“Just the fans," Brown said on what stood out the most. "They were loyal to the very very end till that buzzer hit zero, packed into the stands and they stay after I mean there’s still fans in the stands right now, so I’m just really impressed with how loyal all the fans are and the way that they’ll stay till the very end.”
-https://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/five_star_lb_says_tennessee_really_fits_him/s1_16553_38688978

We're nothing if not loyal.

We’ll get ours at linebacker whether he’s one of them or not, but damn if it wouldn’t be nice to pull off a shocker here. Would hate to see him lined up across from us in that kool-aid red.

Even if he does go to UGA, barring unlikely post season meetings he'd probably play meaningful minutes against UT once, maybe twice if he stays in college four years.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Even if he does go to UGA, barring unlikely post season meetings he'd probably play meaningful minutes against UT once, maybe twice if he stays in college four years.

I love the way you tried to slip in boasting that UGA is loaded, and this guy would just be waiting his turn until he was an upperclassmen.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I love the way you tried to slip in boasting that UGA is loaded, and this guy would just be waiting his turn until he was an upperclassmen.

Not exactly what I intended. Starting 2024 UGA and UT only play every other year, so maybe skip '24 and play in '25. ILB'ers usually don't start their freshman year at most P5 schools anyway because there's a big learning curve. So he'd probably play meaningful minutes in either '25 or '26 depending on which year we play. If he goes pro after three years, that's it.

VN Store

Back