Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not even close. This guy almost never has a good take.

From what I can tell, BigGameBoomer has earned his notoriety and maybe some money too (just a guess, I don't know how that works on twitter) by posting sports ranking lists that are so silly they make people mad enough to respond. It's a strange world.

@Ulysees E. McGill your hypothetical 10k is cutting it close. Gonna come down to the wire...

Will your hate for douche Koepka prevail through the fabric of the universe?!
My double reverse jinx worked again!...and that makes me happy 😊

I may not despise him so much from now on though...he seems to have had a lot of the insufferable prick arrogance knocked out of him over the last few years....and I have to say he handled his struggles Sunday pretty gracefully.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
If Phil hadn't collapsed this morning
Phil always has been and always will be super streaky...watch him go shoot 80 his next five rounds and it would not surprise me.

When that dude or Spieth are dialed in it is the most entertaining golf to watch...watching them Sunday together was awesome.

LIV jokes don’t really play when you have 2 players finish top 3 of tournament, not to mention 12-18 made cut.

Where did pga mouthpieces Rory and JT land?
Liv sucks...but some of those guys are great golfers no matter where they play.

Rory and JT are fine...that's just golf.

That might have been the best episode of television I have ever seen. In the after show they talked about how a lot of the boat scene was done in one continuous shot.

Do you think he was really in the bathroom, or banging his assistant? It looked like she was adjusting her outfit when she came into the scene, and left open to interpretation?!?

April 11, 1983 and 2004

Two of my Favorites win the Masters

GettyImages-83223493.jpg

phil-mickelson-2004-masters-puttjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Liv sucks...but some of those guys are great golfers no matter where they play.

Rory and JT are fine...that's just golf.
I've tried to watch LIV twice and made it about 5 minutes each time. Not sure if I'm just older than I feel, but can't do it. It feels like they're trying to cash in on F1 popularity. Take two of the least similar things and shove them together. A golf event with F1 weekend atmosphere.

Golf, but louder.
Soccer, but exciting.
Hockey, but civilized.
Nascar, but refined.
Tennis, that's popular.
Baseball, quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back