Portal droppings

lvocd

I don't know anything about her other than she's the Sunbelt POTY.

Attachments

• 11A78056-3905-4927-A71D-F331E623543F.png
    11A78056-3905-4927-A71D-F331E623543F.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 266
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Good gawd, Hailey Van Lith has entered the transfer portal. It has got to be NIL-related, right? 😲

look out for Waltz on this one

I the story I read about it Walz gave the typical gracious comments, thanking her for her three great seasons at Louisville and wishing her success in her future.

i'm so curious where she'll land. If I am recalling correctly Connecticut was thought to be her top choice -- until it wasn't. Not sure where South Carolina stood at that point. My gut tells me a place like Stanford or Duke won't be in the mix, but I could definitely see her at LSU.

This is a big deal.

PG Donarski
SG Jefferson
SF Jackson
PF Hollingshead
C Betts
That’s the perfect scenario.

Come on, son

You're taking Betts over Key? That is very unproven and speculative. Key is a proven DPOY candidate and she raises the defensive rating of everyone else on her team.

Jefferson's stats are better to the naked eye but I would still rather have Van Lith when she doesn't have to carry a team and can be more selective in taking shots. Jefferson didn't show me much in the NCAAT. Van Lith and Wells have performed well in the tournament.

I'll take Wells over Donarski errytine.

Come on, son

You're taking Betts over Key? That is very unproven and speculative. Key is a proven DPOY candidate and she raises the defensive rating of everyone else on her team.

Jefferson's stats are better to the naked eye but I would still rather have Van Lith when she doesn't have to carry a team and can be more selective in taking shots. Jefferson didn't show me much in the NCAAT. Van Lith and Wells have performed well in the tournament.

I'll take Wells over Donarski errytine.

Yes I will, she plays big and fights for position, she also can make layups constantly, moves her feet pretty well for her size.

Last edited:
Yes I will, she plays big and fights for position, she also can make layups constantly, moves her feet pretty well for her size.

Great Video against an opponent with literally one player over 6 foot and that player was only 6-2 in the opening game of the season at Stanford. Woww Impressed. LOL

Something tells me Betts ends up at UCLA, just my hunch. Her sister was heavily looking at UCLA as well and visited too recently.

Plus being at a school like Stanford, I think she probably wants a degree from a institution of such caliber. But this is all my speculating. Priorities do change for many as we all know too well...

Her offensive skill set is much better than Key's. Our coaches would take her in a second if she was interested.
I didn't say we wouldn't take her, but she would not start in place of Key. We are going to hear 4 main names at the 5 spot this year and it is going to be Tamari Key, Elizabeth Kitly, Camilla Cardosa, and Ayoke Lee. They would probably put Reese and Brink as PF's.

I didn't say we wouldn't take her, but she would not start in place of Key. We are going to hear 4 main names at the 5 spot this year and it is going to be Tamari Key, Elizabeth Kitly, Camilla Cardosa, and Ayoke Lee. They would probably put Reese and Brink as PF's.
Holmes from IU will be there as well.

VN Store

Back