'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

I, for one, am extremely excited to see Boo Carter Mom return and stunt on everyone in this thread. This board needs some juice sometimes. Let’s have some fun.
There was no reason she ever had to go away.
She got upset because people were comparing her son to great players lol.

There is no stuntin, when literally everyone wanted him to come here to begin with :rolleyes:.

Context...

“It was a smooth visit,”

“It was good to be out there and see practice and watch the early enrollees. Everybody looked good so far.”

“I wanted to see the early enrollees and see how they compete and how easy it is for them to get in a groove,”

“As I saw that, they did well, and I think I could fit in.”

“Coach Martinez, Coach Banks, just how they coach,” “They were pumped up about it. They wanted to win it. They had that energy of ‘we can’t let them beat us.'”

“It has been cool,”

“The process has been great. It really doesn’t matter what position I play, it is just if I like the school and the school feels like home, that is where I am going and that is the position I am going to play.”

Carter will see Ohio State on an official visit and he could possibly see Michigan on an official during the month as well. He will then towards his attention towards making a decision.

“I am going to make a decision in July before the season, but I am still going to take at least two or three of my officials during the season so I can go to a game,” Carter said on this.

He will return to Tennessee in June on an unofficial visit as well. The Vols remain firmly in the top five for him, as Miami, Ole Miss and Arkansas are schools that trying to work their way into the group.

“It was a smooth visit,”

“It was good to be out there and see practice and watch the early enrollees. Everybody looked good so far.”

“I wanted to see the early enrollees and see how they compete and how easy it is for them to get in a groove,”

“As I saw that, they did well, and I think I could fit in.”

“Coach Martinez, Coach Banks, just how they coach,” “They were pumped up about it. They wanted to win it. They had that energy of ‘we can’t let them beat us.'”

“It has been cool,”

“The process has been great. It really doesn’t matter what position I play, it is just if I like the school and the school feels like home, that is where I am going and that is the position I am going to play.”

Carter will see Ohio State on an official visit and he could possibly see Michigan on an official during the month as well. He will then towards his attention towards making a decision.

“I am going to make a decision in July before the season, but I am still going to take at least two or three of my officials during the season so I can go to a game,” Carter said on this.

He will return to Tennessee in June on an unofficial visit as well. The Vols remain firmly in the top five for him, as Miami, Ole Miss and Arkansas are schools that trying to work their way into the group.
OSU visit will be the only competition

Saying he's transferring to Bradley on On3.

Apparently Brainard is to close (number of miles) to be eligible to play football next year.

I'm not sure about the rest of Bradley's team but they've got at least two really good athletes with Carter and Gore.
Marcus Goree. He and Boo are friends and Goree is a Vol commit. This sounds favorable to me. Idk if it's correct.

Apparently Brainard is to close (number of miles) to be eligible to play football next year.

I'm not sure about the rest of Bradley's team but they've got at least two really good athletes with Carter and Gore.
They also have Jalan Terry which is a high rising recruit.

Would be a perfect fit for him. No coach in the Chattanooga area is going to prepare a kid better for college than Coach Floyd

That's going to be an interesting team to deal with having both of those guys there.

Bradley might make some noise!

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Where does it say he's going to Bradley?

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back