'24 TN WR Amari Jefferson (Alabama commit)

So what’s the rumor that happened to piss this guy off
Or is it a typical troll ******** naming no sources or any info on what happened

So what’s the rumor that happened to piss this guy off
Or is it a typical troll ******** naming no sources or any info on what happened
I’m the one that said it. I’m not sure how much detail I can go into, but there were a few parts to the visit that didn’t go well logistically or in regards to the attention he should’ve been given, assuming the staff was as interested then as they are now. I mean, for starters, they couldn’t even find him a seat in Neyland…

I’m the one that said it. I’m not sure how much detail I can go into, but there were a few parts to the visit that didn’t go well logistically or in regards to the attention he should’ve been given, assuming the staff was as interested then as they are now. I mean, for starters, they couldn’t even find him a seat in Neyland…

So…on the biggest game day and subsequent win for our program in this millennia our coaching staffs logistics were a bit off and sunshine didn’t get treated as special as he expects to be?

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the staff should get a pass on that one…and if this kids not willing to give it he can just move on…we’ll just turn some other 4* into the next Biletnikoff winner

So…on the biggest game day and subsequent win for our program in this millennia our coaching staffs logistics were a bit off and sunshine didn’t get treated as special as he expects to be?

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the staff should get a pass on that one…and if this kids not willing to give it he can just move on…we’ll just turn some other 4* into the next Biletnikoff winner
I agree if the rumor is even true
Hard pass

Does a coaching staff handle such things or is that the responsibility of a support staff? Wouldn’t think CJH has time for seating charts?

Reactions: Vols1117
Seriously, you gotta be at least in your 40s right?

Where do you draw the line as far as objective truths hurting your feelings, interrupting the little echo chamber of only the dumbest homer-driven false narratives you always seem to fight for?

Send your little "Bama is done" theory in to any college football talking head, even the VQ guys, and watch them laugh you into oblivion.

You take positive things about the Vols and spin them into the most childish, exaggerated, delusional takes. Seriously. Suck less.
Nah. You’re just a miserable loser on a Vol board trying to ‘keep it real’ because you probably don’t have anything of significance in the real world. Guys like you are nobodies that create narratives in conversations not being had. I personally never once brought up Bama. But per usual douches like you come barreling in and white knight them anytime someone besmirches an opposing team. Not sure you realize this, but you’re on a Vol board with Vol fans. The only people that act like you are generally twig boys that have never played a competitive sport in their lives. Gump it up kid

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I’m surprised you haven’t, as VN’s favorite sweet grandma. It’s something old people point to as an example that the young generation is doomed, because 4 people on YouTube put some in their mouths a few years back.

No I’ve done some stuff that nearly killed me, Tide pods could never hope to finish that job.

But anyway, when’s the rest of the troops gonna show up?
Old people? I’m 45 and can still smash a punk like you into nonexistence. You’ll never know though. Because like most young people the internet is as far as it goes for you

Old people? I’m 45 and can still smash a punk like you into nonexistence. You’ll never know though. Because like most young people the internet is as far as it goes for you
Hahaha. Internet tough guy alert!

Dude, you're a man baby.

Idk if you're aware but as much as we Vol fans may hate them, they got a solid little program down there in Tuscaloosa. They don't need me to white knight, just like they don't need me to tell dummies like you their "Bama is done" narratives after one win are silly.

Try not to drown in your tears, little baby.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
That’s fair. Tennessee will be fine at WR. But when we look back at Jefferson having a great year at Bama or UGA, it will still sting. This was all Tennessee and how we ignored him.

If he does choose Bama or UGA what’s the likelihood he sees the field honestly?

Do you seriously think we're going to land 4 of the top 5 WR we are recruiting? How did 2023 work out for your prognostication?

Lol you actually converse with LittleVol? Lol. Dude is a clown who has basically called everyone on this board stupid. I mean the guy thought Maryville would beat IMG academy in football 😂😂😂😂

Do you seriously think we're going to land 4 of the top 5 WR we are recruiting? How did 2023 work out for your prognostication?
Be specific about the prognostication.

Also I said he wasn't even in the top 5.
And we already landed 1 WR that is better than Jefferson, and he is not in the top 5 either.

If we get three of those we are prioritizing, I predict we will lose at least one of the 2022 WRs so we’d have space.
We probably won't lose any of those '22 WRs, because they're all like to start or be the first WR off the bench in '24. Squirrel is already a starter. Nimrod will see the field this year (top candidate to replace Bru next season), and Webb will likely be solidly in the rotation next season. The intricacies in this offense are hard to master. Experience and knowledge of the offense will trump raw talent. Especially early in the season.

Last edited:
We probably won't lose any of those '22 WRs, because they're all like to start or be the first WR off the bench in '24. Squirrel is already a starter. Nimrod will see the field this year (top candidate to replace Bru next season), and Webb will likely be solidly in the rotation next season. The intricacies in this offense are hard to master. Experience and knowledge of the offense will trump raw talent. Especially early in the season.

It’s a big if to get three of those. But if we do, I’d still expect we’d lose someone from 2022/23. White played ahead of those more experienced last year. I’m just saying we have room especially if we can get those three with more talent than those ahead.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back