Transfer Portal 22-23

How does Lexi Donarski sound to you?
Great defender (Former Big12 DPOY)
6 foot guard who can get a bucket.
12.1ppg, 2.9rpg, 2.6apg, 38%fg, 31.8% 3fg, 86%ft

I think Donasrki would be great for us in the 2 spot. TK is following her on insta now, so I'd assume we are at least recruiting her. I hope the staff can get her on campus for a visit.

my two cents would bet she goes to Indiana - woman coach, demonstrated success and opening for shooting guard, Note: two cents

Reactions: Aladywhovolunteer
Yeah we really have to team rebound better. In the games Horston was out that was a huge problem. Everyone boxed out and stared at the ball waiting for a Horston not there.

Jackson in particular has to elevate her rebounding.

Horsten (and to a lesser extent Jackson) were the only players with the athleticism to out of area rebound.

my two cents would bet she goes to Indiana - woman coach, demonstrated success and opening for shooting guard, Note: two cents

Actually a very good two cents. With Berger leaving they need a combo 2 guard who can score and pass. Would fit well in their system.

Powell's decision to stay at Tennessee gives us three point guards so that position is probably set. Hopefully we are looking for a strong two guard and a backup post player. I think those two players would finish the roster.
what do you think of seton hall star laren park lane in portal seen on facebook thing avg 20pts 6 asts a game

UConn (as of now) only has one roster spot available and a Post is the priority, imo. With two Frosh guards and Paige coming back next season, the Guard spot isn’t much of a priority. I think she’ll end up in the SEC somewhere.

LPL is from Delaware so maybe she could end up at Maryland…their freshman backup point guard, Gia Cooke, did just enter the portal.

@stllvf your post is on target. Dornaski may very well go to indiana. They have had a lot of recent success. However, to look at Tennessee in the same lenses you used for Indiana.
Indiana. Tennessee.
Woman coach ( HC). X . X.
Demonstrated success. ? . 8 NC.
SG opening. X. X (Horston).

I think this comes down to where the student athelete feels most comfortable. For example Destinee Wells said she had always wanted to go to Tennessee. Did Dornoski grow up watching Parker, Catching and Holdsclaw? Does she want to be part of that Legacy. I hope so.

Grew up Cardinals fan. Lived in Spanish Lake for three years in 70s. Love the Italian restaurants. Beautiful city.

Last edited:
Lauren Park can flat out ball. If Aneesah wants jump in the portal from DePaul I wouldn’t be mad at all. Free yourself.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
I hope TN calls her she’s very athletic and can rebound. She also can shoot the three she could be a nice replacement for Jasmine Franklin. She’s better

Do we think she would wanna come off the bench for her last year after being a starter the majority of her career?

Reactions: LadyVol1908

VN Store

Back