'24 SC QB Jadyn Davis

The problem is most people are expecting every young QB out if HS to be Trevor Lawrence. How many true freshman QBs come out and start in the SEC? This congruous a whole different animal than any of the others. Usually FR redshirt. He can still play in 4 games. But I just doubt he takes over the starting job in his FR year.

I never said he would start. I expect him to play in more than four games though. Regardless, I doubt redshirting will happen or is a goal. I’d save it in case of injury anyway

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
My concern about this kid is his arm. Doesn't look to have a lot of velocity on throws in the film I saw. But maybe that's correctable with improved mechanics.
You're kidding right. Everyone who evaluates QB talent has said he has a cannon and can make all the throws necessary to play the position. He'll only get stronger in the weight room prior to spring ball. He's skinny but his arm is plenty strong enough.

You're kidding right. Everyone who evaluates QB talent has said he has a cannon and can make all the throws necessary to play the position. He'll only get stronger in the weight room prior to spring ball. He's skinny but his arm is plenty strong enough.

Let me guess…you’re talking about Nico in the Jadyn Davis thread?

All they are saying so far are computer crimes. Not giving specifics as of yet. On campus office computers were used in something illegal and tracked back to him.

MV5BMTEyNTMzNDg1ODZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDU5MDQ3NzQ@._V1_.jpg

My concern about this kid is his arm. Doesn't look to have a lot of velocity on throws in the film I saw. But maybe that's correctable with improved mechanics.
I believe Davis can make all the throws and his scramble abilities are spectacular. Hueple is serious about him so that's good enough for me. Ga and Al both seem to stack 5☆ Qbs and not saying we can't but I see 2025 as the next year we can expect top talent Qbs recruited.

I believe Davis can make all the throws and his scramble abilities are spectacular. Hueple is serious about him so that's good enough for me. Ga and Al both seem to stack 5☆ Qbs and not saying we can't but I see 2025 as the next year we can expect top talent Qbs recruited.
hard to imagine a kid from SC, a sought after kid with SEC offers going to michigan.

Gorney's Take: Lost in the conversation of other five-star quarterbacks is that Jadyn Davis is a phenomenal talent, a terrific decision-maker and an incredibly steady presence who puts the ball on the money and posts huge stats time and time again. Davis completed more than 72 percent of his passes for 3,425 yards with 43 touchdowns and six picks in his junior season, which shows just how lethal and precise Davis is on the field.

That’s why Michigan has made him a huge priority with Tennessee, Clemson, North Carolina and others involved.
rivals

“I have an unbelievable relationship with Coach (Joey) Halzle and Coach (Josh) Heupel," said Davis to 247Sports. "They always show nothing but love. The atmosphere at Neyland Stadium is unmatched. Of course I was there when they beat Alabama, a night I’ll never forget and one against Ole Miss where people were throwing stuff at Lane Kiffin. It’s always an unbelievable experience when I’m at Tennessee and I love everything about the Volunteers.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/atozsp...tar-tennessee-vols-lane-kiffin-ole-miss-news/

“I have an unbelievable relationship with Coach (Joey) Halzle and Coach (Josh) Heupel," said Davis to 247Sports. "They always show nothing but love. The atmosphere at Neyland Stadium is unmatched. Of course I was there when they beat Alabama, a night I’ll never forget and one against Ole Miss where people were throwing stuff at Lane Kiffin. It’s always an unbelievable experience when I’m at Tennessee and I love everything about the Volunteers.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/atozsp...tar-tennessee-vols-lane-kiffin-ole-miss-news/
But instead ill go to a school in land of snow.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
But instead ill go to a school in land of snow.
I think this one comes down to fastest route to playing time among the schools he likes most. Michigan gives him a better chance to start earlier than we do. Whoever we get for '24 has to be realistic about potentially being a back up for at least 2 seasons.

VN Store

Back