Recruiting # 1 Class Like Now

She needs to get on the early top recruiting commits like yesterday a big dominant monster national championship class

Not the way that goes anymore IMO.

Classes of 4-5 highly rated recruits sets you up for 2-3 transfers. Way smarter to take 1-2 really talented high schoolers and 2-3 proven transfers.

I wouldn't expect more than two to three max high school recruits in 2024 cause I suspect were going to take at least a couple of portal players with more than one year of eligibility. Then you have seven returnees and you want to save room for at least a couple of portal players for the next portal season.

Well what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call Coach Harper to let her know! Hurry! Before it's too late.

Here, I've got them on hold
giphy.gif

She needs to get on the early top recruiting commits like yesterday a big dominant monster national championship class

You sound kinda young, so you may not know that coaching staffs (Including ours) these days definitely are getting an early jump on recruiting top players. They're not waiting around until their senior year in high school to show interest. Tennessee actually has a verbal commitment from a seventh-grader right now who is already getting buzz as a potential "game changer."

You sound kinda young, so you may not know that coaching staffs (Including ours) these days definitely are getting an early jump on recruiting top players. They're not waiting around until their senior year in high school to show interest. Tennessee actually has a verbal commitment from a seventh-grader right now who is already getting buzz as a potential "game changer."

When you say 7th grader out loud it sounds worse than reading it.

I dont think we will get more than 1 if that in 2024 much less 3 or 4. Not of the ones she has offered.....

VN Store

Back