Sorry but its getting old [Barnes discussion] (merged)

Barnes barnes barnes. 15-2 run. Now he calls an FN timeout.

Well. I was ecstatic that the Vols made to the Sweey 16. Won’t go back on that. Game against Duke was a heck of a coaching job by Barnes. Tonight not so much.

It’s all good. Go Vols.
Barnes isn’t shooting 25% from the field. This is entirely on the players and poor effort.

FAU is a very athletic team that made adjustments and went zone on Tennessee. They were eventually going to hit threes. Yeah,it's been frustrating,but it's not like they're playing a cupcake. With the flagrant on Uros,the game feels out of reach. Terrible call though. Very frustrating to watch. Got to play through the refs and adapt on offense. Tennessee hasn't.
Oh please. Barnes was given a frigging cake walk to the E8 and crapped the bed. 15-2 run before calling timeout. Same crap different year.

Not having another point guard ready is on him. Also having your number 1 PG being undersized is not optimal. I liked ZZ coming off of the bench and giving a spark.

The amount of chances these Barnes teams have had with wide open brackets and yet we turn in these outings, this reminds me of that history repeats itself quote

They hit the "Barnes Wall(c)" You knew it was coming. Hey...made it to the sweet 16 at least. Barnes will keep us relevant...but always break our hearts.

Oh please. Barnes was given a frigging cake walk to the E8 and crapped the bed. 15-2 run before calling timeout. Same crap different year.

It's going to be okay🙄.. I didn't say anything different. I'm actually frustrated about how this game has went,but I'm going to wait until the clock hits zero before I get irritated about it. I get the knee jerk reactions in the moment,but lets wait and see.

If we lose this, Barnes has lost to a lower seed in EVERY single tournament he has went to with UT

That has to be intentional

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back