Irrational Rick Barnes takes (merged)

Silly me, I forgot that Barnes can’t be criticized on this forum. Hopefully he’ll sign a few top 500 players this year, and the sheep will praise him.
Sure, criticize him all you want. Just make it believable. Criticizing his recruiting when he's signed 12 top-100 recruits in the last 4 classes, and also nailed evaluations on two virtual unknowns in Zeigler and Awaka. Your current criticism of Barnes's recruiting based on a single miss on the trail is akin to saying Josh Heupel is a terrible offensive coach after a 3-and-out during the 1st quarter.

So yeah, criticize away...but your current topic du jour makes you sound like an ignorant boob, which is likely familiar territory.

Silly me, I forgot that Barnes can’t be criticized on this forum. Hopefully he’ll sign a few top 500 players this year, and the sheep will praise him.

Its becoming more and more evident that these 500 top players you speak of are the ones who stay at their schools for 4 years and make the program elite.

Where's Kentucky? Where's Duke?

Give me a 4 year player all day and everyday over a Jaden Springer, this is not a shot at Jaden Springer.

Nkahmoua, Uros, JJJ, Santi, etc. These players laid the foundation and are now reaping the blessings

Sure, criticize him all you want. Just make it believable. Criticizing his recruiting when he's signed 12 top-100 recruits in the last 4 classes, and also nailed evaluations on two virtual unknowns in Zeigler and Awaka. Your current criticism of Barnes's recruiting based on a single miss on the trail is akin to saying Josh Heupel is a terrible offensive coach after a 3-and-out during the 1st quarter.

So yeah, criticize away...but your current topic du jour makes you sound like an ignorant boob, which is likely familiar territory.
Why would you even respond to that? Just curious. CLEARLY…that post was meant to agitate. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Dude, we are playing in the sweet 16 today. You have every right to criticize RB if that's how you feel , but today isn't the day, 😆

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Barnes is not the coach for every player or parent!
Some kids want to be near their parents ... their priorities do not match your thoughts.
If a player chooses elsewhere ... I wish em well and move along. No harsh feeling ... I like to leave open doors for another day.

In the current class, he has two, 4 star top 75 kids and one 4 star top 125 kid. Not including, Dilione, who reclassified and was a top 30, borderline 5 star, but we will say high 4 star. Still, these are facts which means you are not paying attention or talking out you a$$. I choose the latter

Barnes is not the coach for every player or parent!
Some kids want to be near their parents ... their priorities do not match your thoughts.
If a player chooses elsewhere ... I wish em well and move along. No harsh feeling ... I like to leave open doors for another day.
And in the age of the portal, that’s increasingly important.

Typical Barnes. He will never excel in the tournament because he waits to late to use his T.O.s and his rotation is trash. Vescovi is the only guy who has a prayer at hitting a basket.

Reactions: 207 others
Barnes can go to hell. Stand there and watch this slip away and do nothing

Now now. I was just called stupid yesterday for saying people would be saying that same thing by Friday. I hear you but everybody was loving him yesterday.

VN Store

Back