Transfer Portal 22-23

I'd say there are already 20 to 25 A class players in the portal. You could build a really good team from the ones available.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Based on Harper's excellent history with the use of the portal, it would be a solid bet she has a few solid prospects lined up to fill the LV's needs for next season....

It is a given we will need another point guard.....Preferably one that can shoot the outside ball and drive the lane too.

No one truly knows, except maybe Harper, what Horston is going to do...No one on this roster can do what she does, so if needed, a dynamic ball hawk type player will be needed too.

If possible, some more talented height in the post would be nice too...

Looks like she's working on that list right now....LOL
USATSI_13459856.jpg
I want an Alexus Dye type player

Destiny Adams (6-3 SO guard/forward, Manchester, NJ) has entered her name into the portal, out of North Carolina WBB; 2022-23 stats: 4.1 PPG, 3.8 RPG, 50 steals; 2021 McDonald's All-American

Destiny Adams (6-3 SO guard/forward, Manchester, NJ) has entered her name into the portal, out of North Carolina WBB; 2022-23 stats: 4.1 PPG, 3.8 RPG, 50 steals; 2021 McDonald's All-American
So tired of seeing “McDonald’s AA” or top # out of HS for college transfers (esp upperclassman). Like it matters when they’ve been averaging 4 points and 4 rebounds for 3 years

Reactions: leeeda97
Didn’t watch enough of Arizona this year, but if true, Twitter is saying Clark and Ware are big losses! Were they good?
View attachment 542488

Clark is a nice player. She was originally committed to UCLA and then decommitted for some reason. I believe it came down to us and Arizona for her final decision. She made a visit to UT shortly before deciding.

Clark and Ware are big losses for them. Ware is a really tough player, very good defender and has good feet for her size. Not the best rebounder or finisher though.

Clark will be a really nice player somewhere and would fit right in with what we need. Just depends on whether she burned that bridge or not when she committed to Arizona.

Arizona will be looking for some size in the portal. They graduate a couple bigs. Not sure if Martinez will play a 5th year or not.

Noticed Arizona has already switched to the 23-24 roster on their site with no players listed. Barnes seems really petty and immature to me. Not someone I’d want to work with or play for. Always running her mouth and then sticking her foot in it also.

Madison Conner is an Arizona player worth two looks also. Very good 3 point shooter and excellent from the FT. 5’10” guard that never quite cracked their rotation.

Combo guards seem to go to die at Arizona so not sure why they keep committing there lol

Chavez was a wasted talent. She had so much potential and was a good defender. Mostly rode the pine after leaving Oregon.

Also, to any transfers/parents dropping by. Be sure to look at those programs where kids WANT to be.

Our player retention speaks volumes about Kellie and her staff. I don’t think there are many programs a player like Jackson would stay and extra year for. Great culture, great teammates and a legendary program.

Last edited:
Also, to any transfers/parents dropping. Be sure to look at those programs where kids WANT to be.

Our player retention speaks volumes about Kellie and her staff. I don’t think there are many programs a play like Jackson would stay and extra year for. Great culture, great teammates and a legendary program.
Yes and with that being said if horston dnt comeback we are goin to have to mindful who we bring in here being jackson is already a big personality we dnt want to many i think we have the right amount u hve to have that alpha dog which we do wit jackson

Wonder what the personal reasons are. This Kid has a nice shot. This is not a good look for the Texas coaching staff "I will continue to move forward and find a university and coaching staff who believes in me"
March 14 — Texas guard Kyndall Hunter plans to transfer
As No. 4 seed Texas prepares for the NCAA Tournament, guard Kyndall Hunter has announced her intention to leave the program. Hunter has missed the entire season due to personal reasons, per coach Vic Schaefer.
I will continue to move forward and find a university and coaching staff who believes in me and will nurture me as a basketball player on the court but even more, instill confidence in me off the court,” she wrote on social media.
Still, she expressed her support for the Longhorns before their first-round game against No. 13 seed East Carolina at 10 p.m. ET Saturday.
“I would like to wish my Texas teammates nothing but the best of luck in their pursuit (of) a national championship this season,” she wrote.

Arizona has four more players hit the portal this season after they had numerous players hit the portal the last two seasons. Paris Clark who visited here is one of the players hitting the portal this year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back