Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Trump and J6 Prison Choir Hit No. 1 on iTunes, Boot Miley Cyrus

Move it, Miley!

Donald Trump knocked pop star Miley Cyrus off the top of the iTunes chart over the weekend.

The former president’s duet with the J6 Prison Choir called “Justice for All” features Trump reciting the Pledge of Allegiance while his group of background singers — made up of people jailed for their involvement in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot — sing the “Star-Spangled Banner.”

The collaboration was No. 1 on iTunes’ Top 100 list Saturday, booting Cyrus’s “Flowers” from the coveted spot.

NYPICHPDPICT000003123979.jpg

Donald Trump recites the Pledge of Allegiance as the J6 Prison Choir sings the “Star-Spangled Banner” on his hit single “Justice for All.”

Trump and J6 Prison Choir hit No. 1 on iTunes, boot Miley Cyrus

🇺🇸
@FreeStateWill
19h
Jacob Chansley's entry into the Capitol was so crazy he literally walked in right behind Ashley Gilbertson, a New York Times photographer.

In the HBO documentary, Gilbertson said "I was just following the crowd."

And Chansley followed Gilbertson, who has not been arrested.

FrC4r2IWcAwZx3Z

FrC4-ixWwAAKjU_

Last edited:
Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2
·
5h
JFC - Judge Lamberth authorized the release of this exhibit (and several others) to the Press Coalition in NOVEMBER 2022.

And now the media posts the footage it’s had for 4 months?

Come on.

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2
·
5h
JFC - Judge Lamberth authorized the release of this exhibit (and several others) to the Press Coalition in NOVEMBER 2022.

And now the media posts the footage it’s had for 4 months?

Come on.

It's just uncanny how much the capitol terrorists resemble the most peaceful protestors we saw in places like Portland multiple times. If not for the background scenery, you might easily confuse the capitol terrorists with the BLM crowds around Ferguson, MO ... although congress critters apparently don't have big flat screen TVs. I'm debating whether that needs blue ink, and thinking surely not.

So CNN is lying? It's a direct quote from him...this why no one take you serious.......your a clown show...your own partisan new network quote something youbdont wanna hear your too pathetic to admit it...what a joke

This all day and twice on Sunday's

It's just uncanny how much the capitol terrorists resemble the most peaceful protestors we saw in places like Portland multiple times. If not for the background scenery, you might easily confuse the capitol terrorists with the BLM crowds around Ferguson, MO ... although congress critters apparently don't have big flat screen TVs. I'm debating whether that needs blue ink, and thinking surely not.
Maybe the big mistake was not declaring the Capitol an autonomous zone? It could have been CHAZ 2.

Tucker Carlson Brands Jan 6 Capitol riots the ‘second-biggest Scam in his lifetime’ after the 2020 election

Tucker Carlson said the Jan. 6 Capitol riots were the second-biggest scam of his lifetime on Tuesday.

In an interview with a trespasser who was at the insurrection on 6 January 2021, Carlson said: 'Jan. 6 is, I think, probably second to only the 2020 election as the biggest scam in my lifetime.'

He said: 'You know it is because they become completely hysterical when confronted with any facts that deviate from their lies.'

68731049-11862657-image-a-2_1678885210812.jpg

Tucker Carlson brands Jan 6 riots the 'second-biggest scam in his lifetime' after the 2020 election | Daily Mail Online

I've never seen a full show of TC, only snippets here and there....I'm struggling with him making this statement after the release of those texts in courts.

I've never seen a full show of TC, only snippets here and there....I'm struggling with him making this statement after the release of those texts in courts.
It’s tough, but how can anyone show that the election was legit or a scam? All the data can be manipulated. We don’t know what the truth is.

It’s rare, but every once in a while you find an individual with enough self awareness and integrity to admit that they got duped or got something wrong. Good for her.
But then you have this...

Last week, before he was hospitalized with a concussion, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) took issue with Carlson’s conclusions. “It was a mistake, in my view, for Fox News to depict this in a way that’s completely at variance with what our chief law enforcement official here at the Capitol thinks,” McConnell told reporters.

This is your GOP senate leader...

This is what happens when the enemy of America controls our doj. It is something that Cuba, China do. It is a shame how politicized our doj has become.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back