Trey Smith! Beast Mode! WOW!

I was hoping Titans picked him up since he was there late. I get the blood clot issue but he played a complete year no issue, That late in the draft it's not like you're out of a whole lot of $ but in the end it worked out better for Trey. Instant starter his rookie year, made it to the playoff that year, now Super Bowl Champ

It’s not fair to him he spent most of his career playing for Butch & Cornbread

I was hoping Titans picked him up since he was there late. I get the blood clot issue but he played a complete year no issue, That late in the draft it's not like you're out of a whole lot of $ but in the end it worked out better for Trey. Instant starter his rookie year, made it to the playoff that year, now Super Bowl Champ
Titans only like risking 1st round picks on guys with injury or character issues.

Chiefs OLine had a really good Super Bowl performance. Keeping that group together should be a priority.
Basically letting Orlando Brown go was a big step towards that. They paid his replacement after offering Brown $21 mil per (turned down and ended up getting $16 mil per from the Bengals), but they have their war chest set up to extend Humphrey and Smith.

Reactions: give_him 6
Like every professional athlete, his future could drastically change in a moment. But well played so far, Mr. Smith!

VN Store

Back