Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well VN..Got some bad news..Hubby and I have contracted Covid but weā€™re not sure where..Lost my sense of smell and taste..Started chilling earlier this evening..My whole body hurts to touch..Runny nose and congestion..Covid is a b**** and donā€™t have time for this crap..So if you nice people could pray for both of us, that would be great..Thank you!
Love,
SHG and hubby
Go Vols!!šŸŽ‰šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸŠšŸ€
Prayers sent

I think itā€™s called chromecast now. But what did you like better about it vs firestick?

It may have been the tv I had it on but the chromecast just performed better, faster and has a better layout. I'm sure they are ll pretty comparable but I lean chromecast.

Reactions: Volbucky
IF?? There is absolutely no excuse for us not making the elite 8.
you clearly do not understand March Madness or basketball, in general. Just because you have not followed them does not mean FAU is not a good team. There are no bad teams left at this point. None at all. We are like 4.5 point favorites. I think we win and will be disappointed if we do not. But your ride or die mentality is off base big time, in this instance.

When we play physical basketball as a team and have an inside presentsā€¦.. things flow a lot easier on offense. JJJ can make 3s, they just need to be open shots . Santi is a lot more efficient when a post guy is making an impact. Letā€™s see some double posts from Uros and ON to free up the shooters. Phillips needs to slash and stop overthinking things, he holds and then overdribbles into the middle, 2 bounce and rise with the shot
Is inside presents like pocket presents? I think it is.

Of course.

The point was he took more shots in 3 years than this kid did in 5 šŸ¤£

It's comical when you see it that way

But Pete was a bit more efficient considering no 3s. Just not as nearly as efficient as the best college scorers of all-time. But that's all tangential.
No doubt Pete would have scored significantly more with a 3 point line, but I agree, the difference of the number of games played is a bad stat for the comparison.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
For basketball and baseball, you absolutely need ESPN+. Also, sometimes games run over their allotted time so the start of a game might only be showing on sec+ while the other one finishes. But, if you are only interested in football, you could probably get away with just youtubetv.

There is always some confusion about this. I donā€™t have ESPN+, and I watch every UT game that is on. As long as you have a service provider that carries the SECN (Youtube TV), then you can watch the games on streaming (basketball and baseball). They consider that SECN+.

Now Practice!

Lyrics

Wish that I was on ol' Rocky Top
Down in the Tennessee hills
Ain't no smoggy smoke on Rocky Top
Ain't no telephone bills
Once I had a girl on Rocky Top
Half bear, other half cat
Wild as a mink, but sweet as soda pop
I still dream about that
Rocky Top, you'll always be
Home sweet home to me
Good ol' Rocky Top
Rocky Top, Tennessee
Rocky Top, Tennessee
Once two strangers climbed ol' Rocky Top
Lookin' for a moonshine still
Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top
Reckon they never will
Corn won't grow at all on Rocky Top
Dirt's too rocky by far
That's why all the folks on Rocky Top
Get their corn from a jar
Home sweet home to me
Good ol' Rocky Top
Rocky Top, Tennessee
Rocky Top, Tennessee
I've had years of cramped-up city life
Trapped like a duck in a pen
All I know is it's a pity life
Can't be simple again
Home sweet home to me
Good ol' Rocky Top
Rocky Top, Tennessee
Rocky Top, Tennessee
Rocky Top, Tennessee
I would give you two likes if I could for leaving out the Woo.

Pardon me for the silly question but can you give me a short run down on how it works? Iā€™ve play FF before but never baseball.

Same concept, you draft a team and then go against another team for a week compiling stats. Whoever has the most points at the end of the week gets the win and on to the next.

Reactions: Dudleys87
Fau will be in the bonus at the 17:22 mark. I am afraid the refs are going to control the game but Tn still wins

We need Uros to be the refs' bright shiny object that he always is. Then Aidoo comes in and takes control inside with Nkamhoua, Awaka (who I think will shine today), Phillips and JJJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back