Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they first launched they didn't have a remote, you got a puck and everything was driven from the phone app.

Are they now using remotes?

Edit: Yeah just looked it up, smart they include a remote. I got one of the first ones they released early on when I had bought one of their phones. So my opinion is dated on the Chromecast since they've made changes.

Yeah I have a remote. Google actually sent me a chromecast for free or I never would have thought of getting one. Might help explain why I love it so much. but it is fast and has great menu layout.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Yeah I have a remote. Google actually sent me a chromecast for free or I never would have thought of getting one. Might help explain why I love it so much. but it is fast and has great menu layout.
Meh. Cheap hardware. Had two prior to Roku and ATV.

Surprisingly id rank it above the ATV. Some things just dont need to be apple, Roku UI ftw.

Chromecast lost with going 100% phone controlled. NFL restricts mirroring & casting.

Surprisingly id rank it above the ATV. Some things just dont need to be apple, Roku UI ftw.

Chromecast lost with going 100% phone controlled. NFL restricts mirroring & casting.
Hated the Roku UI. Software and performance were fine though.
Apple TV UI and software were good, hated the remote.
FireStick UI was my favorite, software was good, and remote is fine.. wish it weren’t so small though (that’s what she said).

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Hated the Roku UI. Software and performance were fine though.
Apple TV UI and software were good, hated the remote.
FireStick UI was my favorite, software was good, and remote is fine.. wish it weren’t so small though (that’s what she said).
Yeah I love the firestick bc I can put any app that I want to use on the device… I also couldn’t bring up the internet on a roku…. I was able to do that on the firestick so I could watch all my daughters basketball games.

I dont know what you are talking about. My chromecast has a remote.

5f74cdac74fe5b0018a8e4da

There is always some confusion about this. I don’t have ESPN+, and I watch every UT game that is on. As long as you have a service provider that carries the SECN (Youtube TV), then you can watch the games on streaming (basketball and baseball). They consider that SECN+.
I’ll defer to you on that then as I have always had espn+ and thought it was necessary. Learn something new every day. Thank you.

Reactions: VolGee4
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back