Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean there are some bad nights to every college basketball season. This year we got bit by them more than we have in the past.

Colorado was the most frustrating loss for me of the season. Was the 2nd game so no real "wear and tear" to point to. They didn't even shoot it lights out from deep. We simply didn't play good enough 2nd half defense AND we had an awful night scoring because we decided shooting 37 3s was the answer.

at Arizona = expected
vs Kentucky thought we could win that one, but shooting 14.3% from deep isn't going to do yourselves any favors.
at Florida head scratcher, but road game mid week after a huge emotional win against Texas
at Vandy and vs Mizzou honestly just some lucky breaks for them to end the game...amazing it happened
at Kentucky no Phillips or JJJ and really needed more from ZZ and Key to help pick up the slack, but didn't get it
at A&M hands down the most frustrating officiating of the season, I get that's their style of play but call it consistently at least
at Auburn first game without ZZ and they were in must-win mode, just too many things against us

The A&M game is extra frustrating when you realize they called just 6 more fouls on us than them, but somehow they shot 20 more FTs...still crazy to see a game where one team hits 4 more FGs, 5 more 3PTs and loses by 5.
Colorado wasn't as bad as it seemed. They beat several teams they should've lost to this year. . . but they also lost a few they should've won.

Colorado wasn't as bad as it seemed. They beat several teams they should've lost to this year. . . but they also lost a few they should've won.

18-17 on the season, it was the 2nd game we played and we had everyone healthy and playing...it wasn't a game we should have lost.

If we can make the Elite 8, I'll be happy. All those Pearl huggers with their "Pearl took us to an Elite 8 and Barnes hasn't", will have to stfu. If we make the Final Four, I'll be jubilant, and I'll tell all the Pearl huggers to suck it! If we make the championship game, I'll probably go into orgasmic shock, and if we somehow win it all, I'll probably keel over dead with a smile on my face. But we really need to win just one more game so people will shut the hell up about Bruce Pearl.
If we lose…. I’m going to be raising h&ll and being called the idiot margin 🦬💩 by @Ulysees E. McGill

Hide copperheads?

Could be a new Ninja Copperhead, with fangs & katana blades! You have no idea where they are, or what they're capable of...

What if some how the Copperhead had babies with a death adder?!! Then you have a completely invisible death machine with a 110% lethal bite!

I'm never leafing my house again.

I recall seeing several posts regarding alternatives to Comcast/xfinity. Our smart TVs have Hulu and we can get YouTube TV. She wants to ensure I can watch the Vols once we pull Comcast. Any suggestions or guidance is appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: InVOLuntary
They both shoot about 38-39% from the field.

Nowell 35% from 3, ZZ 31%.

Nowell is a baller for sure. Just adding more context.
Nowell is outstanding.
Don’t think we match up well with him.
That’s why I’m rooting for MSU in the opening game.

bold-strategy-jason-bateman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back