Todays Game Vs Duke

Tennessee vs Duke: Win or Lose by How Many?

• Total voters
Sounds like you might be biased against those who did their homework before voting.

??? Certainly applaud all of us on VN who picked the Vols to Win yesterday, esp the 11.6% who voted for World Domination. Biased for sure against those who voted for World Domination AFTER the game was over!!!

??? Certainly applaud all of us on VN who picked the Vols to Win yesterday, esp the 11.6% who voted for World Domination. Biased for sure against those who voted for World Domination AFTER the game was over!!!

Well, being the low-information voter that I am, I picked the Vols to win by 1-3 points. The 8.9 percent, however, gathered all the facts before casting their vote, and I for one find their diligence praiseworthy :D

Before the game I was using terms like Crush and Smoke and 20+, but by vote time people had humbled me to 4+. sorry I wilted.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
You know, in my head I knew we would match up well because of size and number of big men. But I couldn’t shake the feeling that someway, we would lose. BVS I guess.

left the poll open did you

Duke chose Scheyer because Coach K said to. That is only reason. Same as UNC hiring Hubert… Roy said so
In as much as that's true... So? K worked with a bunch of former players and guys who aren't directly associated with Duke. I don't think anyone in the Research Triangle thinks Duke made a mistake while many are questioning UNC's choice.

I hope Caroline keeps him though. My affinity to Duke in as much as it is stems from my hatred of UNC.

I’m ignoring the apparent narrative that Duke is some team that is somehow considered one of the best teams in the country just because they beat a bunch of cupcakes in a very down year ACC conference…..

Duke will play the toughest defense today that they have faced this season…. This will not be the best defense or offense we will have played against this year.

At the end of the day, yes this Duke team has won a lot of games that they should have coming into tourney…. But y’all Duke doom and gloomers are acting like they won games week in and out vs the top teams in the country. That’s no where close to the case.
Not a doom and gloomer. UT just has fatal flaws on O. I'm not hypercritical of Barnes like many are. He has a system that wins lots of games. But it also seems to focus so much on D that they have huge inconsistency on O.

Fortunately Nkamhoua had an amazing game and carried them past Duke. Unfortunately, he hasn't made a habit of stringing games like that together. If he can, UT becomes really tough to beat.

Not a doom and gloomer. UT just has fatal flaws on O. I'm not hypercritical of Barnes like many are. He has a system that wins lots of games. But it also seems to focus so much on D that they have huge inconsistency on O.

Fortunately Nkamhoua had an amazing game and carried them past Duke. Unfortunately, he hasn't made a habit of stringing games like that together. If he can, UT becomes really tough to beat.

Olivier is the difference for this team if he can score 20+…. Him scoring points leads to Santi getting fluid shot attempts. Yesterday there was no bigger beneficiary from Olivier’s performance than Santi.

When ZZ went down, we had to basically replace his production among 9 others… there was some learning curves but this team has really gelled in his absence and I think we are a better team in a different way. We’ve really embraced defense. It’s like they know offense is a work in progress but they’ll be damned if teams think that offensive uncertainty is gonna cause our defense to not be there. I love it.

left the poll open did you
damn straight Skippy, as it never occurred to me that there would be some trolls on here. Lesson learned! Oh wait, I believe I have access to the handles of those who voted post outcome, so if you’d like to have your name kept out of the headlines, please send $250 to PO Box 1234, Jensen Beach Florida 55555

Reactions: WillisWG
Well, being the low-information voter that I am, I picked the Vols to win by 1-3 points. The 8.9 percent, however, gathered all the facts before casting their vote, and I for one find their diligence praiseworthy :D

Gee, I am on a cruise ship right now and I sure wish that after each hand of blackjack was played out, That I could go back and adjust my bet.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
damn straight Skippy, as it never occurred to me that there would be some trolls on here. Lesson learned! Oh wait, I believe I have access to the handles of those who voted post outcome, so if you’d like to have your name kept out of the headlines, please send $250 to PO Box 1234, Jensen Beach Florida 55555
😮🤑

Well, took your advice and now I am in a 4 foot life raft in the middle of the Caribbean ocean. Apparently throwing around your name is about as popular as a Bama fan in the Neyland stadium

That's okay. If those people don't like Rocky Top, you don't want to be on a ship with them anyway.

VN Store

Back