The 2023 March Madness “Other Games” Thread

He’s done a terrible job this year. He has more talent than anyone in SEC and did not have a great year.

He lost Brazile to a season ending injury in December and didn’t get Nick Smith Jr. back till late February and made a S16. I hate the guy but it’s been a heck of a coaching job the past few weeks for him just like Barnes.

How are people brackets not tore to pieces by now?

That was a very surprising comeback win by Arkansas. I didn't think they had enough outside shooting or inside play to win the way they did.

Then Missouri got absolutely rocked by Princeton. It wasn't even really close. That was really surprising. They had Missouri fouling every play in the last 2 1/2 minutes with basically no chance to come back. It made the end 14 minutes long it seems like.

Ark reminds me of Michigan from last year. Not in how they play but they were both extremely talented teams expected to be top 5 to top 10, but instead struggled most of the year and ended up a lower seed.
Those are the absolute worst teams to run into in March as all it takes is one game for a team to play up to their actual potential.

Reactions: Plecoptera
He lost Brazile to a season ending injury in December and didn’t get Nick Smith Jr. back till late February and made a S16. I hate the guy but it’s been a heck of a coaching job the past few weeks for him just like Barnes.

Did he shake the other coach's hand or did he go straight to jumping on the table with the shirtless gorilla impersonation?

He planned that shirt thing. It wasn’t spontaneous in the moment jubilance. He shaved his pits. What dude does that? One that plans to be shirtless with his arms raised.

Reactions: BreatheUT

That was a very surprising comeback win by Arkansas. I didn't think they had enough outside shooting or inside play to win the way they did.

Then Missouri got absolutely rocked by Princeton. It wasn't even really close. That was really surprising. They had Missouri fouling every play in the last 2 1/2 minutes with basically no chance to come back. It made the end 14 minutes long it seems like.
There isn’t a perfect bracket left

Mizzou got killed on the boards.

Zebras have killed the pace in this Auburn/Houston game.

Whistle every possession it seems.

VN Store

Back