What Former Volunteer Basketball Player Would You Add To This Roster For A Deep Tournament Run?

Because he NEVER missed a Free Throw in his entire career at UT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23_16616_B_01_71.jpg

This team is lacking a true PG - would cure a lot of ills.
1a. Kennedy Chandler, not even close
1b. Jordan Bone
2. Tobias Harris

This team is lacking a true PG - would cure a lot of ills.
1a. Kennedy Chandler, not even close
1b. Jordan Bone
2. Tobias Harris
I’m confused by your post so I’m going to ask for clarification. You say KC and it’s not even close then why is JB 1b? Wouldn’t your statement mean KC is 1 and JB is 2? Then, after saying we’re lacking a PG, your number 2, which is really a number 3, isn’t a PG. Why TH when you say the need is for a PG?

People not answering Bernard King are making a joke, right? Or would 25/ppg and 14/rpg not be a good fit for this team?

Reactions: VolArmy74
People not answering Bernard King are making a joke, right? Or would 25/ppg and 14/rpg not be a good fit for this team?
Not joking. Bernard King is too obvious. He would be most people's #1. But if we all said "Bernard King", that would be kind of boring.

Who would be your second choice if King wasn't available?

Dale Ellis would be ok with the 3-point line. Allan Houston always liked playing in Madison Square Garden.

Great question. Need to give that some thought...?

JJJ can fill that role if he finds his stride in NYC.

Ellis vs Houston is close in my opinion.

For this particular team / coach, I will give the nod to Ellis. More physical, better defender.

Either would help the consistency of our offense.

King though, in college,......whew. Quick release, unreal accuracy, plus the overlooked part......was an absolute rebounding machine.

Please tell me you weren’t alive when Bernard King played here and you’re unfamiliar with his ability and production. Otherwise, you should delete your post & account.
I was very much alive when Bernard King played. He was absolutely a great player. I have no reason to delete my post. I didn't include him because I didn't want to. That's the beauty of free speech. Now you go to hell. You're not in charge here.LMAO!!!!

One player you have to say Bernard. He would score at a high clip and get double digit rebounds.

VN Store

Back