The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #5 Duke NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 2:40 PM ET, CBS

Santi carried us in the first half and ON dominated the second half. We physically beat the shite out of Duke. Cakewalk game up next to go to the Elite 8!
Santi played out of his mind. I don't know if he even scored in the second half, but the gravity he exerted on offense was critical. He wore the Dookie guards out!

Love Barkley taking about the masterpiece from Barbes and Vols making it a "beautiful slugfest". Other commentators kept trying to talk about offense or Flopowski...Chuck was like, "No. It's the defense in the mud for me."
F*** Chuck

We beat the Sec champs,the Acc champs and the big 12 champs this year. No matter what happens the rest of the tournament it’s been a hell of alot of this fun year. Nothing would make me happier than to match up with Kentucky and boot them out of it on the way to the final four.

Vescovi led us and kept us even with big shots when we need it. Nkamhoua wasn’t afraid of the moment and played with confidence. Defense was stellar and we took care of the ball. As good as it was we can actually play better in my opinion. Let’s hope we can maintain consistency and more help from support players and we can go far. Florida Atlantic would be a more difficult matchup because they can shoot and drive. Our size would give us a big advantage.

Reactions: Fatdad32

VN Store

Back