Poll on TN vs Duke

What point total range will TN need to beat Duke?

• 5o-60

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 61-65

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • 66-70

Votes: 89 28.9%
  • 71-75

Votes: 120 39.0%
  • 76-80

Votes: 40 13.0%
  • 80+

Votes: 12 3.9%

• Total voters
If Tenn is having to score 70-80 points, they ain't winning.

We are averaging basically 70 points since losing ZZ vs Arkansas…. 70 isn’t some tall task here….. Santi will have to get it going though. His absence last night in scoring was basically the reason we scored as little as we did.

We are averaging basically 70 points since losing ZZ vs Arkansas…. 70 isn’t some tall task here….. Santi will have to get it going though. His absence last night in scoring was basically the reason we scored as little as we did.
If both teams score in the 70s, Tenn loses.

I think our bigs will do well to nuetralize Duke's inside strength and Mashack should hopefully slow down their top scorer. The number of big bodies helps though ON seems to struggle against the 7'0 Mammoths. I put 71-75, but could see us holding them to less. Hoping for a bounce back game from Santi and JJJ

I’ll have to say…this is the first tournament where I can say “ANY team in this thing could win it” and actually mean it. Just too many good players nowadays. They are everywhere!

I’ll have to say…this is the first tournament where I can say “ANY team in this thing could win it” and actually mean it. Just too many good players nowadays. They are everywhere!
A lot of the blue bloods are down this year.

You should pay attention to the scores for this year.

We are averaging 69.5 since ZZ went down. We score 70, I’ll take our defense doing what they need to. Duke is not some prolific scoring team vs actual good teams. They’ve played mostly cupcakes with exception of UVA. They are not built to score a lot of points vs actual good defenses. You give me 70 from the Vols and I’ll take us winning every time. Duke scoring 70 on us means defense laid down.

It depends on which offense UT puts on the court. I love UT and do not miss a game, but this basketball team peaked a while back. I HOPE THEY WIN! Just be prepared for the announcers to be wedged snugly up their darling Dukes' butt.

Better question will be how low of a score will duke need to have for us to win. The lower scoring the game is the better for us.

Better question will be how low of a score will duke need to have for us to win. The lower scoring the game is the better for us.

Not sure why people are acting like Duke is some powerful and prolific offense…. They haven’t played anything close to our defensive efficiency all season

Reactions: berryvol

VN Store

Back